Chapter 98

_______________

Chapter 98

_______________

Murmurs and whispers everywhere as Kyokai walked in the school hallways. She didn't care about them, since she was used to it. Kyoya told her that she and Adelheid were on charge until he return, something came up. When she entered the classroom, she saw Ryohei, Koyo, and Ikuto surrounding her desk "what are you doing ?" They gasped "Kyokai-chan ! Who's this admirer of yours !!?" Ikuto pointed at her desk "what are you talking about ?" She pushed his face that was close to hers.

There was a basket of red roses on her desk, she blinked "what's this ?" She said "that's what we want to know !?" The three said, Kyokai looked at the note "for my one and only.." She read it "your Cloud" she flipped the card "why would Kyoya sent this ? If he did, then he would choose Kerria Japonica" she thought.

She took one and sniffed it "but it's kind of sweet" she slightly smiled and blushed "h-ha-hah !? Who dares make Kyokai-chan blush !!! I'll kill that guy !!" Ikuto struggled from Ryohei and Koyo's grip "he must have missed me this much" she thought.

After school when Kyokai walked him, she got a call from Sato about something annoying "I don't care if he's coming in a few months. I don't want to meet him" Kyokai glared "but ma'am" Sato said "my order" Kyokai said "yes" Sato said "but he will be upset if he heard the news" he said "I don't care less about the trip to France, cancel it right now" she said "right away" Sato said and hanged up. Kyokai sighed "not this again"

The next day, Kyokai opened the shoe locker to see a box of chocolate in it "it tasted too sweet, so I thought of you" she read the note "from your Cloud" she flipped it "Kyoya doesn't eat a lot of sweets" she thought "I'm started to get worried" she mumbled.

She wore her indoor shoes and took the box. When she want to her classroom, Ryohei noticed the look on her face "Kai ! You got chocolate ! Why are you sad to the Extreme !?" He said when she sat down "I don't know, Kyoya never sent me these kind of stuff" she said "here" she gave him the box "hm ?" He stared at the box "eat it" she mumbled.

She rested her head on the desk and sighed "I missed him already" she thought "maybe I should give him a welcome back gift" she thought "but what does he wants ?" She thought then sighed "I can't believe this" she gritted her teeth.

At lunch, Kyokai took a walk in the hall when she over heard some girls talking all about making out with their boyfriends and such, which reminded Kyokai about her and Kyoya "if the guy stops you, then he doesn't want to continue, because he thinks you look ugly. That's what my last boyfriend did" she heard one. Kyokai gritted her teeth and continued walking after giving them detention.

After school, Kyokai sat in the living room, thinking who to ask about the Gift. She pulled out her phone and dialed a number "Moshi Moshi !" Bianchi answered "hey Bianchi-nee" Kyokai said after taking a deep breath "oh sweetie ! What is it that you need !?" Bianchi laughed "u-um.." Kyokai furiously blushed and gulped "h-h-how do you s-s-s-seduce a man ?" She said, after that it was all quiet "B-Bianchi-nee ?" She blinked. She dropped her phone when Bianchi opened the door of the living room "I came here as fast I could !" She said.

Kyokai sweated "how did you know where I live !!?" She said "I always see Hayato and Tsuna come to your house" Bianchi said "were you spaying on your brother ?" Kyokai said "let's get to your problem !" Bianchi giggled, Kyokai sweat dropped "maybe this was a bad idea" she thought.

"I brought this for you to wear" Binachi gave her a bag. Kyokai frowned and opened it "I-I'm not wearing this !" Kyokai blushed "you can wear a robe over it" Binachi said "that's not my point !!" Kyokai said "do you want to seduce Hibari or not ?" Binachi placed her hands on her hips "I do, b-but not like this" Kyokai mumbled "you've got no choice, since you also got big buns" Bianchi pointed "what does my breasts have to do with all this !?" Kyokai blushed "don't you want to look seductive ?" Bianchi asked "I do not !" Kyokai said "trust me, it will work" Binachi said "fine ! But if it didn't, I will blame you" Kyokai glared.