Chapter 104

________________

Chapter 104

________________

"Hn" Kyoya glanced behind him "Hibari !!" Ryohei yelled. Kyoya flinched and jumped out of the way as Akito was about to smash him with a huge hammer "something's not right" Kyoya said while Tsuna defeated the Aida Twins with his X-Burner.

After tying up the twins, they went to where Ice and Kyokai was. When they reached there, they saw Ice and Snow standing in front of each other, their bangs covered their eyes, all bruised and bloody, and the place was mostly damaged "heh you grew stronger, but I'm stronger" Snow grinned "let's see about that" Ice grinned too and they charged at each other.

They had their palms against each other, trying to push the other "give up, I'm the snow Queen" Snow said "well I'm the snow King" Ice smirked. She glared and threw him into the wall "you should treat the ladies more gently" she smirked. He kicked the wall and punched her "don't siblings always fight ?" He smirked too.

"W-What's going on here ?" Tsuna said "isn't that Snow ?" Gokudera said. The twins pulled back from each other. Snow flipped backwards and landed on the handrail "oh Tsunayoshi !" She bent her back "nice to see you again" she smiled "what are you doing ?" He said "having a fight with Ice" she said "oh ?" She looked at Kyoya "hey there handsome" she winked, Kyoya's eye twitched.

"Look out !" Chrome gasped. Snow caught all the knives that Ice threw with unbelievable speed "Tsk Tsk" Snow shook her head and caught the last knife with her teeth "trying to kill me without me looking ?" She broke the knife with her teeth "you want madness ? Here I come !" She fell foreword and threw the knives in midair. Ice's eyes widen when he got a lot of scratches.

They punched each other's fists, they gritted their teeth in pain and dodged each other's kicks. They pulled out their swords and and dodged their hits, the sound of the metal kept echoing through the halls "stop copying me !!" They yelled at each other, dropped their swords, and pulled each other's collars, punching each other until they started bleeding.

He pushed her on the ground as they kept punching each other, then started to roll "I won't except defeat !" He raised a knife while laughing madly "please, your a mistake !" She laughed and rolled them so she was on top "knives are fun to use when killing, let you see the reaction of the victim" she pressed her ankle on his throat. She gasped when he stabbed her thigh "your right, it is fun !" He laughed.

He kicked her off him, making crash into the wall. When she got up, he threw the knife and it stabbed next to her head. When he ran to her, she stepped on the knife, flipped, and kicked his head, he shielded his head with his arms. They pulled back as their hands let out flames.

Their flamed palms met, making their flames scatter around. They accidentally froze their arms together, so they started to kick each other. He span her around and crashed her into a column to break the ice. She punched him, she missed and punched the column instead. He grabbed her wrist, and kneed her elbow, making her scream in pain.

"S-Stop !" She yelled, he froze when he saw one of her eyes were grey, and tears were rolling from it. She spat the blood at a side then looked back at him "please, I want my brother back" she hugged him "I'm sorry" he whispered and rested her head on his shoulder "I have to do this" they thought "what is this ?" Mukuro blinked "they're not going to..." Ryohei said "Kyokai !!" Kyoya yelled and jumped with Ryohei.

"Do not interfere !" Ice made a wall to block their way "Damn you, Kotoya !!" Kyoya kept punching the icy wall "I'll punch you to the Extreme !!" Ryohei started to punch the wall too. Ice held a knife behind Snow's back, while she was aiming a gun on his back.