Monster Tamer Tsuna

So I've decided to make sides chapter (special chapters).

Like taking KHR characters and my OCs and make another version. Or add characters from another anime.

This is Monster Tamer Tsuna, the short films that comes at the end of a couple of episodes. Also, it will be in a normal form not a chibi form.

Hope you like it.

_____________________

Monster Tamer Tsuna

_____________________

This is a story about Tsuna, a weak boy who would always get beat up. One day, a magician came to him, known as Rebo, and told Tsuna that he was the descendant of a long line of monster tamer.

Tsuna's mission was to deadest the Blood-sucking Hibarin, along with an Automaton Ryohei, Werecat Gokudera, Light Bold Lambo, and Zombie Yamamoto. Rebo thought of something after he saw Tsuna getting beat up by Hibarin again. As he approached him "Tsuna, I'll be giving you another mission"

Tsuna panicked and shook his head "no ! No more !" He whimpered "this is an easy and safety one" Rebo said "oh okay" Tsuna nodded after he calmed down "you need to save a person who's being guard by Hibarin. That person is very important" Rebo said "heh !? How is it easy and safe if it includes Hibarin !?" Tsuna said "beats me" Rebo shrugged "what kind of answer is that !?" Tsuna paled.

Rebo hit him for being annoying "Tsuna, you have to save the girl with the red cloak" he said "a girl with a red cloak ? You mean Red Riding Hood ?" Tsuna asked "no, it's the girl with THE red cloak" Rebo corrected.

"Hibarin is guarding her blood, her blood is one of the most important blood of all Monster Tamer" he explained "eh !? There is someone like that !?" Tsuna said "but I have to warn you, Hibarin is very attached to her that he will suck all your blood if you touched her" Rebo said "HEEEII !! No way !" Tsuna cried.

Then Tsuna's group went to search in the woods for the girl with the red cloak. They soon saw a house with two levels and a lovely garden.

Into the woods

The way is clear,

The light is good,

I have no fear,

Nor no one should.

The woods are just trees,

The trees are just wood.

They heard someone singing. It was quite a gentle voice. Then they saw a girl with a short black hair, and wearing a red cloak. She was skipping her way to the house, with a basket in her hand and a red axe in the other. Wait "HEEEEEEI !!! She got an axe !!!" Tsuna thought.

Into the woods

And down the dell,

The path is straight,

I know it well.

Into the woods,

And who can tell

What's waiting on the journey?

She placed the basket full of apples and the axe down "that's her, the girl with the red cloak, also known as Yokokai" Rebo said "Yoko means good and positive, right ? Does that mean that she's not scary !?" Tsuna asked "beats me" Rebo smirked "huh !?" Tsuna paled.

After Yokokai poured the water on the flowers, she picked up her basket and was about to enter her house "we should-" Tsuna turned to his group to see Gokudera was gone.