Chapter 52

________________

Chapter 52

________________

Today was a very special day. Kyokai got up early to bake a cake. She put it in a box and went to take a quick shower. After taking a shower and wearing her school uniform, she took the cake box and went to school.

When she reached the school, she checked if a certain person wasn't around. She wore her indoors shoes and put her shoes and cake box in the shoe locker.

While she was walking to her classroom, she paid no attention around her as she was deep in thought "what should I buy ? I can't serve a cake without a present" she thought "Hayashi-san !" She snapped out of her thoughts "I've been calling you for awhile" Tsuna said "sorry" Kyokai said "what's wrong ?" He asked as the others came, including the Shimon family.

Kyokai scratched her head and sighed "today's May 5th" she said "so ?" Gokudera said "so ? Do you know what day it is ?" Kyokai glared "is it a special day ?" Yamamoto smiled "yes ! It is Kyoya's birthday" Kyokai crossed her arms "oh ok" Ikuto smiled "EHHHHHHH !!!!?" They yelled.

Kyokai pop a vein at how loud they were "he got a birthday !?" Ikuto said "well, he is born. It's called Birth-day" Kyokai glared "we should make an Extreme surprise for him like last time !" Ryohei suggested "no, don't you remember the last time we made a surprise party for him ?" Kyokai said "you got beat up and I had to punish you both" she sighed "I don't want to imagine what happen" Tsuna sweat dropped.

"Oi, stop crowing" Kyoya glared as they walked to them "hey Kyoya, do you know what day is it ?" Kyokai said "no, does it matter ?" Kyoya said "don't tell me he forgot his own birthday !?" They thought. Kyoya ignored them and walked passed them. Kyokai followed him and hugged his arm "never mind then. But is there something you've always wanted ?" She asked.

Kyoya raised a brow at her "beside biting that red head to death, no" he shook his head "you always fight. You can't solve everything with fighting" she said "that Cherry needs to learn his lesson" he said "I'll talk to you later, I'm busy right now" he said and pulled his arm back.

Kyokai sighed and nodded. He felt guilty and ruffled her hair "don't be sad" he smirked as she blowed her hair off her face "oh ? Your hair got longer" he said "hn, I can tie it into a small ponytail now" she mumbled "are you sure your that busy ?" She said "hey" he brushed her cheek with his knuckles "I promise I'll spend the time with you after I'm done" he smiled "fine" she blushed as she looked away. He shook his head and ruffled her hair before leaving.

She glared and patted her hair to fix it. She sighed while watching him leave "it's your birthday idiot" she thought "what should I buy for him as a present ?" She placed her chin on her palm.

"I called Dino-san to bring ribbons and a box for a present, Hayashi-san" Tsuna told her "but I don't have a present for him" Kyokai said "we'll think about it after school" Adelheid said, Kyokai nodded.

After school, they gathered in a classroom, still didn't find anything as a present for Kyoya. Kyokai put her head on the desk sighing "I couldn't think anything for a gift. This is hard" she said "don't give up, Kyokai-chan !" Ikuto said "looks like I brought the ribbons for nothing" Dino laughed "um Dino-san, we said a present box, not a Christmas bag" Tsuna said "I guess I didn't find any" Dino shrugged.

"Why don't you ask him what does he want for a present ?" Koyo asked Dino "ahahaha ! I did, but I got bitten to death" Dino said "not surprised" Kyokai mumbled.

"Though, Kyoya didn't know why I asked him" Dino added "ok, so first of all, what does Hibari likes ?" Yamamoto said. They all thought for awhile "bite us to death" Tsuna said "this school" Gokudera sighed "discipline" Adelheid "small animals" Enma said, they looked at him confused "I'm guessing" he said "sleeping" Ikuto said.