Chapter 27

__________________

Chapter 27

__________________

Kyokai woke up the next day to see Kyoya was gone "hn ? Maybe he went somewhere" she got up and went to change. She wore brown sweeter that reveals a bit of her chest and black jeans. Kyokai entered the kitchen and she saw Kyoko and Haru cooking "need any help ?" The two girls turned around and gasped "Kyo-chan !!!!" Kyoko and Haru ran to Kyokai and hugged her "you've changed" Haru gasped "Ohayo Haru, Kyoko" Kyoko and Haru gasped "Kyo-chan ! You usually call our last name" Haru said.

"Like you said, People change" Kyokai said and started to cook with them "Kyo-chan ! Me and Haru-chan will bring more vegetables" Kyoko said "hn" Kyokai just nodded and continued cooking.

"You can stop staring now" Kyokai called without looking behind her "hn" Kyoya sat on the chair still staring at her "why are you wearing that ? It reveals your chest" he glared

"Well, I can't find my suit, so do you want me to walk around with my kimono ? It reveals more than my chest" Kyokai turned around to smirk at Kyoya "I said you can do that in front of me only" Kyoya stood up, walking to her and put his hands on the counter trapping her between his arms.

"I'm hungry" Tsuna thought when he was walking to the kitchen, before he stood in front of the door, he heard Kyokai "anyway, what do you want for breakfast, Kyoya ?" Kyokai said "you" Kyoya said.

"HEEEEEEI !!!!!" Tsuna thought and peeked from the door to see Kyoya and Kyokai kissing "EHHHHH !!!??" He blushed red as he heard them chuckle and saw them smirking "how long are you going to be standing there, herbivore ?" Tsuna jumped when Kyokai said that and he entered the kitchen nervously laughing.

"G-Gomen" Tsuna was still blushing "for interrupting, I'll bite you to death" Kyoya took out his tonfa "HEEEEIII !!" Tsuna yelled "I don't think he did that on purpose, Kyoya" Kyokai pulled Kyoya's sleeve to stop him "we will have breakfast without fighting, understand ?" Kyokai shoved piece of toast in Kyoya's mouth.

Kyoya pulled his tonfa away and chewed the toast in his mouth while looking away "thank you" Kyokai said as he finished the toast "I'll be right back" Kyoya left after kissing her on the cheek.

"breakfast will be done shortly" Kyokai informed, Tsuna then noticed himself staring at Kyokai "Hayashi-san looks different from her present self, she look more beautiful than the picture" Tsuna thought and sat on the chair "hey Hayashi-san" Tsuna called and heard her whisper "I didn't hear that name for a long time" he ignored that and asked something that made her freeze.

"What did you say ?" Kyokai glared at him to make sure what she heard was right while holding a knife "HEEEEEI !!!! Hayashi-san is scarier then her present self too !!" Tsuna thought almost falling from his chair "u-umm, why did y-you live with the V-Varia ?" He asked again.

"Thank god, I thought you said have I killed someone. just because I'm Xanxus's sister, doesn't mean I love to kill people" she sighed in relief and placed breakfast on the table "that day, was the best day and the worst day at the same time when Kyoya asked Xanxus this huge favor" Kyokai began.

"Hahi ! Kyo-chan is telling a story ! I want I hear it desu~" Haru sat down on the chair and Kyoko sat across Tsuna "oh no ! Kyoko-chan and Haru doesn't know about Xanxus or the Varia" Tsuna thought "don't worry Tsunayoshi, I'll just tell them that he's my real dad" Kyokai whispered to him as if she was reading his mind "Tsunayoshi !?" Tsuna thought.

"Ah Kyokai-nee is telling that story again ? I love that story" Fuuta came and sat with them "Ohayo Judaime !!!" Gokudera came with Yamamoto, all healed and they noticed Kyokai "Hayashi !!!!" Gokudera yelled in surprise "haha we didn't have the chance to see you, you sure changed a lot, Kai !" Yamamoto laughed "Hayato, Takeshi" Kyokai nodded at them "wow she called our first name hahaha" Yamamoto laughed, Gokudera just looked away.

"oh that love story, my favorite" Bianchi came wearing her goggles "please continue, Kyo-chan" Kyoko said politely, Kyokai just chuckled at them "it started when Kyoya asked Xanxus, my 'real father' this huge favor" Kyokai repeated and made some of them understand what she meant by 'real father'

=Flashback=

"No !" Xanxus stood up from his chair glaring at Kyoya "Voi ! What do you think your doing !?" Squalo yelled "Ushishishi~ does Princess knows about this ?" Bel said "I wont allow that, scum !" Xanxus barked "I promise......that I will protected her, guard her, even if it's costs my life" Kyoya said "ne~ boss, I think you should agree. He actually came here to ask your permission, unlike other men who were planning to harass her" Lussuria said.

"If it's going to makes her happy" Xanxus mumbled "I just want to see that smile of her's again. If this man is worth it, then be it" he thought then let out a heavy sigh which cause Kyoya and the Varia nervous for his answer "I give you my permission, but on one condition" Xanxus raised a one finger "after a month she's going to join the Varia and stays here for 2 years" he raised two fingers "as long as I can see her after that, I'm ok with it" Kyoya nodded "now" he added smirking "ready to go to Japan ?"

=End of Flashback=

"Wait you didn't tell us what was the favor" Yamamoto said, Kyokai looked around her "please tell us Hayashi-san" Tsuna said "do you really want tell them ?" They looked at the door and saw Kyoya "they should know" Kyokai said. Kyoya walked to Kyokai and hugged her from behind resting his chin on her shoulder.

"Wait a minute, Hayashi-san" Tsuna said "wrong" he looked at Kyoya. Kyoya lift up Kyokai's right hand with his right hand, and showed them two silver rings "it's Hibari" Kyoya kissed Kyokai on her cheek "Hibari-san.." Tsuna looked at Kyoya "and Hibari-san ?" he looked at Kyokai then gasped "HEEEEEI !!!!! Your married !!!!??" Tsuna yelled and the ones from the past looked at them shocked.

"Oi your too loud, herbivore" Kyokai sighed "what did you call Judaime !!?" Gokudera yelled, Kyokai's glare was so scary that made him shut up "ne Kyo-chan" Kyoko called "hn ?"

"Can you tell us about your wedding ?" Kyoko asked "yes desu~ Please ?" Haru said "no" Kyoya answered instead "huh ?" They stared at him with wide eyes "why not Hibari ?" Yamamoto said "Kyoya" Kyokai looked at him "I do love that memory"

"I didn't see the video for 2 years" Kyokai tilted her head slightly to her left which made her look innocent. Kyoya sighed at that, knowing himself couldn't say no "don't looked at me like that, Kyokai" he covered his eyes with his hand "then why not ?" Kyokai slightly pushed Kyoya's fingers to see his eye "I don't like that video" Kyoya said "I'll go get it, I know where it is" Kyokai smirked and walked out of the kitchen "you'll never find it there" Kyoya said "I will look for it in your stuff then" Kyokai peeked her head from the door and left again "Kai" Kyoya walked angrily out of the kitchen.

"Haha, I didn't think they would get married" Yamamoto laughed "I didn't think that he would ever get married" Gokudera said "but Hayashi-san looks happy with Hibari-san" Tsuna said "Hibari Kyoya, where did you put it ?" They heard Kyokai said "I won't give it to you" Kyoya said "ano, Xhay-san" Gainnini said "I have the video for your wedding" then there was silent "Kai, don't you dare think about it" Kyoya said "too late" Kyokai said "thank you Gainnini" she called.

After a while, Kyokai came in the kitchen "I got it" she smirked "Yatta !!" Kyoko and Haru cheered "let's go to the living room" Bianchi said and they all left the kitchen after cleaning "Kyo-chan, can you tell us how did Hibari-san propose to you ?" Kyoko asked before leaving "sure" Kyokai nodded then Kyoko left smiling.

"Did you have to do that ?" Kyoya, who came behind Kyokai, glared "but I love that video, and the way you propose to me and gave me that gift in the wedding, were the best parts of all this" Kyokai said "I'll go tell them about you proposing to me" Kyokai left the kitchen smiling.

"I'm surprised that you went through all that just to marry her, Hibari" Kyoya looked at the table and smirked "if it's her, then I'll do anything just to see her smile, baby" Reborn smirked at him then hopped to walk to the living room "I suggest you should not let her fight a lot, for her and your own safety" Reborn said "hm ?" Kyoya raised a brow "you'll understand in maybe less than a week, maybe that day will be a big surprise" Reborn said "what are you talking about ?" For the first time, Kyoya looked confused "Ciao" Reborn left the kitchen smirking.

"Kyoya, your coming ?" Kyokai called "no, you go watch" Kyoya said "come on, it's your wedding too" Kyokai pulled him with her smiling "I'll do anything to see your smile" Kyoya thought.