Chapter 41

_______________

Chapter 41

_______________

Chrome passed the test. When she was possessed by Deamon, Her actions remanded Kyokai about horrible memories, when she was afraid to fight.

=Flashback=

Kyokai got pushed and her back hit the lockers really hard. Three girls were standing in front of her as Kyokai was now sitting on the floor, clenching a book close to her chest.

The leader laughed "Perfect Hayashi ! Teacher's pet ! Always on time ! And always get good grades ! Nerd Lover ! You hang out with that upperclass nerd !" She said "h-his name is Irie" Kyokai whispered "don't talk about him like that, Aimi" she glared at her "don't talk back to me !" Aimi slapped her "and that's not how you call me" she said "say it !" She yelled "A-Aimi-san" Kyokai whispered "wrong !" Aimi kicked her "A-Ai-Aimi-s-sama" Kyokai said "that's right, remember that !" Aimi said.

Aimi pulled Kyokai by the back of her collar then smashed her on the other lockers. Kyokai would have hit her because she knew how to fight, but she decided not to. The girls started to kick her, curse her, call her names, and pull her hair. Kyokai let them do as they like.

"Worthless girl !" Aimi said and left with the other girls, leaving Kyokai clenching on her stomach. Shoichi was just passing by when he spotted Kyokai "Kyokai-chan !" He rushed and sat her up "did you get bullied again ?" He asked and she nodded.

Shoichi stood up and Kyokai tugged his pants "don't call Sensei" she said "you know how to fight, why didn't you fight them back ?" He sat down again "I'm afraid of hurting them, and.." Kyokai showed him the book she's holding "they tried to...ruin this" she said "my data notebook" he said and she gave it to him "you were planning to make a game. What's it called, Choice ?" She said.

"You should fight back, Kyokai-chan" he said, she shook her head and stood up "Irie, it's better to be hurt then others getting hurt" she said and started walking, trembling "I'm just afraid of fighting" she thought.

=End of Flashback=

At the Namimori Shrine, all the first generation Guardians gathered ready to return to the Rings. All though, Daemon already returned "ready ?" Primo said. They nodded except for Alane "Alane" Alaude called, she stayed silent.

Alaude placed his palm on Alane's cheek "what's wrong ?" He asked "is it about Alanzo ?" He said and she shook her head "then ?" He said "I want to check on something" she whispered "go check it" he said. She nodded and disappeared.

Kyokai was in her house gathering her stuff for going to the future. She opened a closet and smiled at her parents picture. She knelt and held her hands together "mom, dad, I'm going to the future tomorrow. I hope your both watching me. I love you both" she whispered as she smiled.

She felt a tear roll down. She flinched when she heard her doorbell rang. She opened it and smiled "what brings you here ?" She asked Kyoya "checking on you" he answered and she let him in. They went to the living room and Kyoya saw her parents picture.

He looked at her "are going to be alright ?" He asked, she nodded "I have you" she smiled. He pulled into an embrace and kissed her head "what's with the hug ?" She chuckled "nothing" he buried his face in her hair "it just feels right" he mumbled "it does" she smiled.

On the opposite house's roof, there was Alane standing while looking at them through the window. She felt someone behind her and arms around her waist "so this is where you went ?" Alaude whispered in her ear as he pulled her to his chest "I want to make sure that the Cloud and Snow are alright" Alane said.