Chapter 9

_______________

Chapter 9

_______________

Squalo returned to Italy and gave the Vongola Rings to his boss "I'll gladly accept a reward for bringing the half Vongola Rings" Squalo said, his boss suddenly punch the back of his head "why did you do that ?!" Squalo yelled confused.

The boss took the half of his Vongola Ring and broke it "it's fake" he said "fakes ?" Squalo looked at him shocked "we're heading to japan, and we will exterminate them" the boss stood up from his seat.

Meanwhile, everyone was training hard, Dino was training Hibari, so Kyokai decided to train herself. Everyday after school, she would go to the boxing club and train there, of course after Ryohei leaves. After every training, she would ask Kyoko to rewrap her bandage. Kyoko asked her how did she get hurt and Kyokai said that she fell while training. But Now that Kyoko was busy with something, Kyokai had to do the bandage on her own.

Kyokai sent the punching bag to the wall and sighed "the 5th punching bag I ever destroyed. Hibari is going to be so mad" she hanged up a new punching bag.

"I'm going to defeat Squalo, I'm going to protect everyone" she felt her blood boils "he hurt Sawada" she clenched her fists "Gokudera" her hand started to glow "Yamamoto" she closed her eyes shut "Sasagawa" she opened her eyes to glare "Hibari" she let out a shaky breath "I'm going to be stronger" she aimed at the punching bag and white flames came out of her palm.

Kyokai looked at where the punching bag was and found it burned down into smoke. She looked at her hand with wide eyes "flames ?" Her glowed hand was in white flames then the flames disappeared "I should try this again tomorrow" she thought.

After training, Kyokai went to the Reception Room because she forgot her bandage there "Hibari isn't here, so I can change the bandage" she thought and was about to take her top off to change the bandage when Hibari suddenly opened the door.

Hibari blushed when he saw Kyokai's stomach exposed. Kyokai quickly covered her stomach "can you get out ?" She whispered, he didn't do anything but stand there and fix his tie.

He walked to her after closing the door "why are you still here ?" She asked. He ignored her question and ordered her something that made every girl blush.

"Take your top off"

"What ?" She said "you heard me" he said "I'm just rewrapping your bandage. So don't think anything wrong" he added blankly "how am I suppose to know that if you don't use the right words ?" she glared but turned around to take her top off as Hibari gulped while watching her.

"You may change my bandage but promise me you won't look at...you know" Kyokai said "hn" Hibari started to take off her bandage and wrapped a new one around her shoulder.

"I need to go. Thank you, Hibari" she wore her top after wrapping the bandage around her chest "Kyoya" he corrected "didn't you say only for one day" she said "I changed my mind. I want my name to come out from your lips" he said. She blushed at that but smiled "ok then. Janei, Kyo-Ya-Kun" she left the room.

He stared at nothing after that, he remembered the day when Kyokai broke her arm by the captain of the karate club. He clenched his fists when he also remembered when Dino told him that Squalo was the one who stabbed Kyokai on her shoulder and chest. He ran out of the room to catch up with Kyokai, who was about to pass the school gates.

Kyokai suddenly felt herself being pulled by her left arm. She looked behind her and saw Hibari "Kyoya ?" She said "Kyokai, no matter what.." He began "no matter how much I'm injured, I'm not going to let anyone hurt you. And if you are hurt, then.." He paused to looked at her wide eyes "then I won't let you leave me again"