Chapter 68

_______________

Chapter 68

_______________

Kyokai yawned as she woke up on her bed. Her phone beeped, she thought it was unusual to have a text this early "Miura ?" She mumbled and opened the message.

Haru: Kyo-chan !!! Good morning desu~ ꒰'•௰•' ꒱. I was thinking that we should hang out today !

"What's with the face ?" Kyokai's eye twitched and texted back.

Kyokai: no thanks, I don't want to hang out.

Haru: .·(>▂<)·. Hahi ! Why not !? I thought we could go shopping for clothes, cake, and everything !

Kyokai: well, that's the reason why I don't want to go.

Haru: come on, Kyo-chan ! (₀◕﹏◕₀) it will be fun ! (〜^∇^)〜

Kyokai sighed heavily and ran her hand though her hair "hm" she got an idea and texted.

Kyokai: okay then, call the others and let us meet in a place.

Haru: yaaaaaay !! o(^▽^)o

Kyokai closed the phone and placed it on the bed counter.

The Vongola and the Shimon family arrived in front of Kyokai's house "are you sure it's fine to gather here, Haru ?" Tsuna asked "yes desu~ Kyo-chan texted me herself" Haru smiled and rang the door bell, the door opened "Ohayo Gozaimasu, Kyo-chan !" Kyoko and Haru smiled.

Everyone froze when they saw who it was, except for Adelheid "what brings you here, Hibari ?" She said "I have my reasons" Kyoya replied as he ruffled his hair "did we go to the wrong house ? I pretty sure it's Kyo-chan's" Haru said "it is. What do you want ?" He said "Kyo-chan called us here !" Haru smiled "hn, I guess you can come in" he sighed and let them in.

They sat in the living room, they noticed that Kyoya was a T-shirt and black jeans, instead of his school uniform, and his hair was messy. They guessed that he just woke up from his sleep "what do you have business with Kyokai ?" He glared.

Ikuto gritted his teeth "and I thought I was going to be in Kyokai's house before Hibari" he mumbled. Adelheid punched the top of his head because she heard him "Miura said that we will gather here, in Kyokai's house" she explained. Kyoya sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

He suddenly felt arms around him "Ohayo, Kyoya~" he quickly turned around to see a sleeping Kyokai. She was wearing shorts with a loos dress shirt, it was Kyoya's, and her hair was messy "K-Kawaii" the boys thought blushing.

"Miura, when I texted to gather in a place, I didn't mean my house" Kyokai rubbed her eye "Gomen ! Kyo-chan" Haru laughed "Kyokai, I told you to not wear my dress shirt. Only when we are alone" Kyoya whispered as he glared "but it's comfy~" Kyokai covered her face with the long sleeves.

Kyoya faced palmed and couldn't help but blush. He turned her to face the door "change" he glared "but Kyoya.." She said sleepy, he threw her over his shoulder and walked out of the living room "change" he repeated. The rest sweat dropped.

After changing, Kyokai told them what are the plans "beach ?" Yamamoto said "ah, my company own a private one. I used to go there when I was little. There only going to be us" Kyokai said "Yosh ! Let's go to the beach to the Extreme !!" Ryohei punched the air "there is a beach house where we'll sleep over the night. Also, we can relax in the hot spring" Kyokai added. Everyone got excited and said how Kyokai is lucky to own a company like that.

Kyokai told them to gather their stuff and meet in front of the Nami Chu gates. Kyoya also left to his house to gather his stuff.

After everyone met in front of Nami Chu's gate, Sato came with a couple of limo behind him "how come you are so rich, Kyokai ?" Adelheid said "I'm not rich" Kyokai shrugged. Kyokai and Kyoya got into a limo alone of course. The Vongola are together, and the Shimon are together. Ooyama stayed so he can play with Lampo and I-Pin.