Chapter 87

__________________

Chapter 87

__________________

"How is she ?" Reborn asked Kyoya. After a while, they gathered in Kyoya's living room, Reborn came right after his long journey to Nuno. They found Varia were knocked out, which surprised them all by Snow's strength.

"Bad" what Kyoya said "how did you know she was at Varia ?" Yamamoto asked "I told her to" Kyoya said, they looked at him confused "I told her to go to her brother once we got attacked. By the time I got there, I saw her look alike already scared her"

"So she's that strong ?" Reborn mattered "everyone.." He looked up "you must let Kyokai kill herself" he said "what !?" They stood up "Oya Oya, didn't expect that answer from you, Arcobaleno" Mukuro narrowed his eyes "what makes you think that Kyokai will kill herself ?" Kyoya glared "Urusai ! You didn't let me explain" Reborn said.

They calmed down and sat again "Kyokai is the one who's suppose to kill her other self in the other world" Reborn explained "you have to turn down for this mission, Tsuna" he said "Ano !" Tsuna stood up "there is something I wanted to say" he looked around "Etto...Kyokai-nee in that world is more terrifying" he said "she killed her family, she uses us as her servants. Kyokai-nee here is the opposite, she loves her family, she sees us as friends"

Tsuna decided to tell his Guardians about the deal that he and Snow suppose to have, why she wants Kyokai to die, and why she wanted him to kill her "it's pretty obvious that Kyokai is suppose to be the one to kill Snow, but..." Reborn looked down "there is a big chance of failing" they looked at him confused "why !?" Gokudera said "she can't kill, that's the problem" Kyoya crossed his arms.

Reborn nodded "ah, Snow might be the fearless, but Kyokai is the feared. Kyokai doesn't like to boss around, she likes to be the Guardian on Tsuna, Snow, on the other hand, doesn't like to be bosses around and likes. Kyokai can barely move without her body shaking of fear" he explained then explained the relationship between Kyokai and Snow.

Kyokai and Snow are like one person in two bodies, almost like different twins. Kyokai is calm while Snow is crazy. Kyokai would think of the result before doing something while Snow doesn't care about what's going to happen. Although, Out of the 100% of the body, Kyokai got 50% strength, 20% intelligence, 15% love, 15% patience, and 0% madness. Snow got 50% strength, 15% intelligence, 0% love, 10% patience, and 25% madness "25% madness ?" Mukuro raised a brow "ah, which means that Snow would do anything to get what she wants" Reborn nodded "including killing"

"Isn't there another way to do solve this ?" Yamamoto asked "ah" Reborn said "then what is it !?" Tsuna said "Kyokai would kill herself in this world and let the other rule her world" he Reborn said "or.." He paused "Kyokai would join Snow and leave this world for good"

"What !? No ! We can't let that happen !" Reborn stared at the boss and the Guardians complaining about Kyokai killing herself, except for Kyoya "shut up !" He stood up, they stared at him shocked "I know Kyokai ! Kyokai would never do such a thing !" He yelled.

They froze when they heard a beep sound. Kyoya pulled out his phone to see a massage from Kyokai "from who ?" Ryohei asked "Kyokai, I told her to text me if there's something wrong" Kyoya explained. They got worried and glanced at Kyoya's phone as he opened the massage.

'Ashitarou..'

"So ?" Gokudera said, Kyoya narrowed his eyes "doesn't she say that all the time ? Worrying us all for nothing" he said "wait.." Kyoya said. He kept scrolling the massage, scrolling, scrolling, scrolling, and scrolling until the end of the message.

'Sayonara'

Their eyes widen "couldn't be..." Kyoya said "it's can't be !" Chrome said "you think she heard us ?" Ryohei said "I don't think so" Yamamoto said "Oya Oya, what have we got into ?" Mukuro shook his head "that Damn woman" Gokudera gritted his teeth "let's to the mirror world" Tsuna said.