Chapter 24

________________

Chapter 24

________________

"Oi ! Sawada !" Ryohei ran to the school gates to talk to Tsuna, who was with Gokudera and Yamamoto "have you seen Kai !?" Ryohei yelled "now that you mentioned it, we usually meet Hayashi-san on our way here" Tsuna explained "and she always come to school early so that her Bird Freak boyfriend won't bite her to death" Gokudera said.

"Hope nothing bad happens to her" Yamamoto said "yeah I'm a bit worried" Tsuna nodded "I better EXTREMELY look for her, so that Hibari won't get worried" Ryohei said "that guy ? Worried ?" Tsuna sweat dropped "Yosh ! EXTREME search !!" When Ryohei was about to run, Hibari pulled the back of his collar "where do you think you going ?" Hibari glared "HEEEII !! Hibari-san !" Tsuna said "oh Hibari ! Haha ! I was EXTREMELY-"

"Don't want to hear it" Hibari cut Ryohei off then looked at Tsuna and his two Guardians "hn ? Where's Kyokai ?" Hibari said and Tsuna flinched "it's not normal for her to be late like you herbivores" Hibari said "Oi ! It's not our fault that your girlfriend being late !" Gokudera yelled "ma, ma Gokudera" Yamamoto patted his shoulder "don't touch me Baseball Nut !" Gokudera slapped his hand.

"If you don't tell me where she is right now, I'll bite you all to death" Hibaru pulled out his tonfa "wait ! Hibari-san !" Tsuna yelled "Arf !" They froze "Arf !" They looked around "where did that come from !? From the EXTREME !!?" Ryohei yelled "that doesn't make sense, Turf Top !" Gokudera yelled "YOU make no sense, Octopus Head !!" Ryohei yelled back.

"Why you-" Gokudera got cut off by another bark "where does that barking come from !?" He yelled "there's Hayashi-san" Tsuna pointed at Kyokai, who was walking to them while looking inside a big box.

Kyokai reached them and looked up from the box "oh Ohayo Gozaimasu everyone" she gave them a small smile "why are you late ?" Hibari glared "I'm not late, class didn't start yet" Kyokai looked at her hand watch "you were late for our meeting" Hibari said "huh, I knew I forgot something. Gomen" Kyokai smiled, Hibari sighed.

"What's that your holding, Kai ?" Yamamoto asked "oh I found...Inu" Kyokai said "Inu ?" they said "I found him on my here" Kyokai placed the box on the floor to pick up a small puppy "Kawaii" she mumbled and blushed "oh no ! Not again !" Ryohei panicked then took the puppy from here "you go all cute when you see a small animal !!"

"Um, Onii-san" Tsuna said but Ryohei couldn't hear him because he was to busy panicking "but...R-Ryohei" Kyokai pouted "S-Shematta" Ryohei said "h-how surprising" Gokudera said in disbelieve.

Kyokai started sniffing and whipped the tear that was on the corner of her eye. Hibari and Ryohei eyes widen "no good" Ryohei sweated and she looked down "give her the dog" Hibari's eye twitched "but Hibari !" Ryohei yelled and lift up the dog close to Hibari's face "look at it ! EXTREME blue eyes ! So EXTREME fluffy ! He's dangerous to the EXTREME !!" Ryohei yelled "Give. Her. The dog" Hibari glared "fine" Ryohei held out the puppy to Kyokai.

Kyokai gasped then hugged the puppy while spinning around "Arigatou" she smiled "hn" Hibari ruffled her hair "eh ?" The rest imagined that Kyokai had dog ears and tail "cute" Hibari thought, still ruffling her hair.

"Ne Kyoya" Kyokai said "can we buy dog things for Aki ?" Kyokai smiled "Aki ?" Tsuna said "Aki, that's his new name" Kyokai looked at the puppy "oh can they come too ?" Kyokai asked Hibari, he sighed but nodded "after school" he said "thank you Kyoya" she smiled "Tetsuya ! I got a new pet !" Kyokai ran off to the school building.

"What have you done Hibari !!?" Ryohei shook Hibari back and forth "you have created an adorable monster !!!" Ryohei yelled "stop shaking me" Hibari glared then fixed his blazer when Ryohei stopped shaking him "that was weird" Tsuna sweat dropped.