Chapter 26

________________

Chapter 26

_________________

Days passed after Kyokai's death, the Vongola family have been training hard to face the Millefiore to defeat Irie Shoichi, who is the key to return them back to the past.

"Hibari ! Hibari !" Hibird landed on Kyoya's head, who was staring at his yard deep in thoughts "if I can redo that night, I swear I could have saved her" he thought "I would search in Italy, if it's weren't for Tetsu" his eye twitched "Kyokai" he sighed "Kyokai ! Kyokai !" Hibird suddenly flew to town, Kyoya stared at where Hibird flew then looked away, heading to the base to train Tsuna.

Kyoya almost killed Tsuna so many times because he lost the most important thing in his life "calm down, Hibari. I miss my soldier too" Lal said, who was Kyokai's trainer.

Suddenly the alarm went on which made all in the underground base stop at what they were doing "what's going on ?" Tsuna asked and they all went to see Gainnini, except for Kyoya.

"What's happening ?" Yamamoto asked Gainnini when they reached the lab "there is an intruder" Gainnini said and before anything could happen, Fuuta came panting "Gainnini, Bianchi-nee, Lal, we got a problem !" Fuuta yelled.

"Of course we got a problem ! There is an intruder" Gokudera yelled "it's her !" Fuuta said and he, Bianchi, Lal, and Gainnini ran out of the room.

"Let's go help !" Tsuna said and they all ran out of the room as well. They were running in the hall and stopped when they saw Bianchi and Fuuta dragging someone to a room.

They didn't see the whole body though, so they didn't know who it was "Gainnini, what's going on ?" Tsuna asked Gainnini, who was standing in front of the door, as they walked to him "ah Judaime, everything is under control, don't worry" Gainnini smiled and entered the room, closing the door behind him.

Shortly, Lal came and stood in front of the door before Tsuna does "stay here and don't come in" Lal said "wait ! Who's that person ?!" Gokudera said "you'll know later" Lal said and entered the room. When Lal closed the door, they heard Bianchi yelling "keep breathing !"

They leaned against the wall that was across the door waiting. After a while, they heard sighing in relief from inside the room "you scared us" Fuuta said "your wounds are nothing, they are gonna heal by tomorrow" Bianchi said "you made us worried" Gainnini said "great job making it alive" Lal said "how did you know it was her, Fuuta ?" Bianchi asked "Hibird found her, she stopped breathing when she reached the door" Fuuta explained "sorry to make you all worried everyone" an unfamiliar voice said.

Lal then came out of the room and closed the door behind her. Kusakabe came and asked her what's going on. Lal looked at Tsuna and his guardian then whispered something in Kusakabe's ear.

"It's a miracle !" Kusakabe gasped "I'm going to tell Kyo-san. He will be relieved when he hears about this" Kusakabe then walked away.

"Ne Lal, can you tell us what happened ?" Tsuna asked Lal. Lal was going to say something when they heard footsteps running.

"Hibari-san ?!" Tsuna yelled when Kyoya ran and stood in front of the door panting "is it true ?" Kyoya looked at Lal and she nodded "if you don't believe me, look for yourself" Lal said.

Kyoya opened the door really hard and walked to the bed that was in the center of the room "ah Hibari-san !" Gainnini smiled "Hibari-san !" Tsuna and his two Guardians came in the room and stopped when they saw a women sitting on the bed.

The women had short black hair that reached her mid-neck, gentle gray eyes, a small scar on her right cheek that hardly be noticed, and was wearing a torn Varia uniform "wait, it's that lady from the picture. Does that mean that she's-" Tsuna thought and he's eyes went wide when Kyoya said "Kyokai"