Chapter 88

__________________

Chapter 88

__________________

They were seriously in big trouble, two Kyokais were facing them. They were fighting with their clones first. Kyoya got passed Rain and ran toward Kyokai. Cloud suddenly appeared in front of Kyokai and Snow and punched Kyoya in the face, making him crash into the wall.

Cloud straightened up "I won't let you touch our Queen" he said. Kyoya smirked and wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth "I'll bite you to death" he smirked "go to hell" Cloud smirked back and they attacked each other.

"Hahahahaha !! Isn't this fun, Kyokai !?" Snow laughed "hm" Kyokai nodded. Vongola fell on their knees, all bruised, same goes with Wongola. And surprisingly, Wongola fell down "well they have always been weak" Snow mumbled "don't fail me" she whispered in Kyokai's ear "hai" Kyokai nodded.

Snow walked and sat on her chair as Kyokai walked to them, pulling out her katana "Ching~" Snow smirked and lift up her hand, Kyoya narrowed his eyes "die !" Snow moved her hand "Wha !" Tsuna fell back when Kyokai attacked him. Everyone were dodging her hits, but got hit a couple of times. They didn't even expect for Kyokai to be that strong, even Kyoya.

"Chrome ! Mukuro ! Trap her !" Tsuna yelled. Chrome and Mukuro used illusions to trap Kyokai into a barrier. Kyokai stared at them blankly "you think we'll have time to make her remember us ?" Yamamoto said.

Kyokai's eye suddenly let out flames, which made them worried. She let out flames from her hands and did the Snow Storm, breaking the barrier. She lift up her hands in front of her to create a flamed ball "stop her !" They started to pull her arms, legs, and waist. She punched Gokudera, kicked Yamamoto then Ryohei, pulled Chrome and crashed into Mukuro, and flipped Tsuna.

"Gapya !!" Lambo cried, which started to create lightening. Kyokai ran and slid, grabbing Lambo, stood up and threw him at Gokudera "Gah !" Lambo landed on Gokudera's face "I'm sorry Kai !" Yamamoto's Katana got stopped by Kyokai. What was shocking that she held it from its sides. He flung and crashed into the wall after she kicked him.

Ryohei punched her, even though he doesn't want to. She moved aside and punched his aides, he fell on the ground unable to move. Mukuro attacked her with his trident, she suddenly appeared behind him, giving him her back, and hit him by the handle or the katana.

Gokudera threw dynamites at her, then it launched as rockets. Kyokai moved, almost dancing, to dodge it. She twirled as she threw knives to cut the dynamites. She turn to dodge Chrome's trident "ah !" Chrome gasped when Kyokai grabbed her wrists, span her around, and threw her, making Chrome crash into Gokudera.

"Kyokai-nee !" Tsuna yelled. He launched himself toward her. His eyes widen when he realized that she was in front of his face, she flipped over him and let him through. He stopped and flung himself toward her again. This time, she stopped him by placing her hand on his head. Her hand started to form ice, she broke it by kicking his head.

Only left was Kyoya "hn" they attacked each other with their tonfa, they dodged each other's kicks. She punched Kyoya, but he caught her fist "Kyokai, you remember me" he said "no" she mumbled "hn" he glared and wrapped his arm around her waist. He gritted his teeth and kissed her.

He felt her lower her fist and kissed back. He broke the kiss and back up a little "how about now ?" He glared "hn !" His eyes widen when she stabbed his stomach with her katana "Kai..." He thought and fell when she pulled out the katana.

She stared at him, groaning in pain, and her eyes widen. She looked at her hands with the horror in her face. She glanced around to see the others laying down knocked out, memories flashed in her head "Kyo !" She dropped the katana and held Kyoya "I'm sorry ! I'm sorry ! What have I done !? I don't know what happened !" She hugged him "Kai.." He said "I'm sorry ! I'm sorry ! I'm so sorry !" She cried.