Chaptet 42

Question before starting the chapter:

Which Kyokai character do you like the most ?

Normal Kyokai (cold and mean to everyone).

Angry and scary Kyokai (like when she gets mad at Dino).

Gentle Kyokai (like TYL Kyokai)

Happy Kyokai (the opposite of herself like in chapter 21).

Bloodthirsty Kyokai (during battles)

Scared Kyokai (when she becomes so attached to Kyoya)

Embarrassed Kyokai (especially when Kyoya tease her).

Adult Kyokai (TYL)
________________

Chapter 42

________________

"Don't you want me to carry her, Kyoya ?" Dino asked as they walked their way to the forest "no, I don't want you to touch her" Kyoya glared while carrying a sleeping Kyokai on his back, Dino sighed.

Tsuna told them that they will go to the forest. Kyoya carried Kyokai on his back and she eventually fell asleep "Kyoya~" Kyokai whispered in Kyoya's ear while sleeping and tugged on his dress shirt from the front. Kyoya gritted his teeth. He glanced at Dino to make sure he didn't hear her. Luckily, he didn't. Kyoya didn't have time to be teased.

He suddenly stopped walking when he felt something pressed on his back. He looked down as his face heated up "Oi, K-Kyokai" he glanced at her "what are you.." He stopped when she hugged him tightly "Kyoya" he flinched and looked at Dino.

Dino looked at him confused "are you sick ? Your face is red" he pointed. Kyoya looked down and walked really fast "I'm glad that I didn't let you carry her" he mumbled as he walked passed Dino.

Dino tilted his head then shrugged. Kyokai only hugged Kyoya even tighter and smiled "so warm~" she mumbled while snuggling on his neck. Kyoya got used to her grip, trying to forget that she's pressing her breasts against his back. Though, his ears were still red.

Kyokai suddenly frowned while sleeping as she groaned "Kyokai ?" Kyoya called, she only clenched on his dress shirt "what's the matter ?" Dino asked "I don't know" Kyoya said as Kyokai was panting.

"Where...am I ?" Kyokai thought as she found herself in an unknown place. It was dark, cold, and scary "Alane !" She saw Alaude yelling. Kyokai's eyes widen when she saw Alane pointing a knife is her chest "stay away, I might hurt you" Alane whispered, looking down.

Kyokai noticed the floor was full of blood "b-blood ?" She thought. Alaude walked closer to Alane, Alane stepped back "you will not hurt me" he said "s-stay away" she said "I'm a murder, a killer, I'm dangerous" she said "I don't deserve to live" Kyokai covered her mouth gasping as Alane stabbed herself, but Alaude grabbed her wrist.

Alane struggled, trying to stab herself, but Alaude wouldn't let her "n-no, please l-let go, Al-Alaude" she whispered "I won't let you kill yourself !" He yelled, holding her wrist, and pressing her head on his chest "let go" tears rolled down her cheeks "I don't deserve to be born, I don't deserve to be alive, I should die" she pushed him.

Alaude let her drop the knife and pulled her to his chest, wrapping his arms around her tightly "I want you to live" he buried his face in her hair. Alane sobbed on his chest "I killed him, I killed him, I didn't mean to" she said "you didn't kill him, Alane" he said "but he's dead, I'm a killer" she said "your not killer when he's the one who killed himself" he said.

Everything suddenly disappeared. Kyokai was now in the middle of the forest. Her widen when she saw a bloody gun in her hand. Her body was full of blood that wasn't hers. She looked up to see Bakura dead on the grass with Byakuran hugging him tightly.