Chapter 44

So this chapter is based on what happened in the future after Tsuna and his Guardians returned to the past

Hope you enjoy it

_______________

Chapter 44

_______________

Years passed ever since the battle between the past Tsuna and Byakuran. Everything went back to normal. Kyokai had another child, she got a girl and named her Keiko. Kumori is now 4, Keiko is 3. Everyone was confused when Kyoya walked around the mansion looking for something.

Kyoya entered the living room to see some of the Guardians, including Mukuro and Chrome. They got married and had a son, Miryoko. Even in a young age, Kumori and Miryoko never got along "Kyokai, have you seen..." Kyoya looked around "seen what ?" Kyokai said "ah" she gasped when Keiko pulled her hair "Keiko, don't pull my hair. It's bad" she said "sowy" Keiko smiled when did she learn how to talk ?" Kyoya said "she only learned how to say 'sorry' after 'mommy' and 'daddy'" Kyokai said.

"What were you looking for anyway ?" She asked "have you seen my tonfa ?" He said "don't you always put it in our room ?" She said "they're gone" he said. They suddenly heard loud 'cling' sounds "Ahhhhh !!" Miryoko came in running.

Kumori suddenly came in, carrying Kyoya's tonfa. Well, dragging Kyoya's tonfa "l'll bite you" he said "no" Kyoya carried him on his waist level "Mori, did you take my tonfa from my room without permission ?" He glared as he took the tonfa "no" Kumori said.

"What were you doing with my tonfa ?" Kyoya said as he placed Kumori on his feet. Kumori looked down, hands behind his back "I play like papa" he said "Kufufu~ how cute" Mukuro chuckled "Nufufu~" Miryoko laughed. Kumori pouted and chased Miryoko around.

Keiko laughed as she clapped "will those two ever get along ?" Gokudera said "haha ! They're just like Hibari and Mukuro" Yamamoto laughed. Ryohei pulled Kumori and Miryoko apart "like father, like son ! I told you that Kumori will be like Hibari when he grow up !" He told Kyokai "don't hold my son like that" Kyoya and Mukuro glared at him.

The fathers and the sons glared at each other. The others sweat dropped "that's enough" Kyokai glared "hai" the two boys nodded "Pineapple Head/Skylark-kun" but the fathers started to fight.

Keiko got scared and cried, which caught Kyoya's attention. To everyone's surprise, Kyoya stopped fighting and rushed to Kyokai. He picked up Keiko "let's go, Kyokai" he said and left the room "ah" Kyokai nodded and held Kumori's hand.

They sat in their room, the room was big for them all. Keiko cried as she wrapped her arms around Kyoya's neck "Oi, why are you crying ?" He said as he sat down "baba" she sobbed.

He wiped her tears and lift her above his head, so she was looking down on him "I'm not hurt, stop crying. Your just like your mom" he kissed her closed eye and placed her on his lap "papa !" Kumori claimed on him and sat on his other thigh. He hugged Kyoya and buried his face on his chest.

Kyoya ruffled Kumori's hair and kissed his head. Kumori's eyes widen as he placed his hands on his head. He took Kyoya's hand and placed it on his head, ruffling his hair "I'm guessing he likes it" Kyokai smiled "mama !" Kumori got off of Kyoya's lap and ran to her.

He suddenly tripped over his foot. Before he fell, Kyokai caught him "looks who's clumsy ?" She chuckled as she rubbed his pink cheek with her thumb "told you he's going to grow up becoming a herbivore" Kyoya said, Keiko laughed even though she doesn't understand "quiet" he said "ok !" She covered her mouth "don't say that about Kumori, he's only 4" Kyokai glared.