Chapter 62

_________________

Chapter 62

_________________

Few days after the incident. The Arcobaleno had the same dream about the mysterious man with an iron hat and checkered face. He asked the Arcobaleno if they wished to solve the curse of the Rainbow, and they agreed. Now each Arcobaleno should have a team to fight for them.

Few days after, the Arcobaleno finally found their teams to fight, except for White. Everyone was having a normal day. Thought Tsuna was a bit worried about when the battle will start. They asked Kyoya to join their team, team Reborn, but Kyoya declined. Dino asked Kyokai as soon as he found her company, but she kicked him out of the building, and she actually did kick him out of the building.

As Kyokai was looking through documents with Sato, a knock can be heard on the door. She sighed "come in" she said. The door opened but no one came in "is this some kind of joke ?" Kyokai turned to Sato, who just shrugged "I've got no time for jokes, Sato" she glared "ma'am" he pointed.

Kyokai looked at her desk to see White "what do you want, infant ?" She glared "I heard about what happened between you and Hibari, is everything alright ?" He asked, she only glared "sorry, I'm not here to talk about that" he waved his hands in front of him "I need a favor" Kyokai and Sato raised a brow.

After school, their watches beeped, remaining only one minute until the battle starts. Poor Enma and Ikuto, who were in Skull's team, were facing Varia, Mammon's team, all alone. Tsuna was facing his own father, Iemitsu. The other members of Reborn's team rushed to where Tsuna was, but got stopped by Kyoya, who was in Fon's team.

Kyoya broke Ryohei's watch, which means Ryohei cannot fight in the battle. They were suddenly surrounded by unknown men. Kyoya glared as they aimed guns at them "who the hell are they !?" Gokudera said "hold your fire ! Wait for the command" Sato appeared with his hand up.

They lowered their guns "wait, if this guy is here, then that means..." Yamamoto said "hoho !" White waved while sitting on Kyokai's shoulder and petting his rabbit. Kyoya's eyes widen.

Kyokai looked away "your in his team !?" Gokudera said "the infant wouldn't stop bothering me" Kyokai said "also, I want to fight a certain person" she pulled out her tonfa and they saw her boss watch. She took off her blazer and loosed her tie "Sato" she gave Sato her blazer then took out her gloves "step back, this is my fight" she said coldly "hai !" They stepped aside.

White jumped and landed on Sato's head, Kyoya flinched as he dodged Kyokai's tonfa "what are you doing ?" He said with wide eyes "fighting you" she glared. They watched in shock as Kyokai and Kyoya fought with same speed and strength.

She hit, he dodged. She twirled her tonfa and hit his stomach. When he bent down, she kneed his forehead. He got behind her and pinned her wrists on her back "I demand an explanation" he glared.

She high kicked his head, turned, got on his shoulders, and flipped him. Once he got up, she punched him and he caught her fist. They stared at each other's eyes. Hers showed no emotion and his showed sadness and pain.

She gritted her teeth and closed her eyes shut, not wanting to look at him. She looked down and her bangs covered her eyes. She looked at him surprised when he opened her fist to entwine it with his.

"I'm sorry" she thought and punched him in the face with her other fist. He flung and crashed into the wall. She stood in front of his unconscious figure from the hit. She knelt and grabbed his wrist that was the watch boss on it "this is easy" she mumbled and stood up "Kyokai ! Why did you do that !?" Ryohei yelled as Kyokai cleaned her hands with her handkerchief.