Chapter 29

___________________

Chapter 29

___________________

Kyokai opened her eyes only to see her sleeping husband, with his arm around her for protection. Kyokai slowly got up, careful not to wake him up and changed her clothes. She wore a blue dress that reaches her knees and black jeans.

After changing, she went to the kitchen and saw it empty "oh right, I usually wake up early" she thought and decided to make breakfast for herself.

After making breakfast and put it on the table, Lambo and I-Pin suddenly came in "Nyahahaha~ the great Lambo-san is hungry !!! Make me breakfast" Lambo told Kyokai "Lambo ! Be polite" I-Pin said.

Kyokai chuckled at the two and couldn't stop smiling for some reason "if you want breakfast then sit down and be quiet, we don't want to wake up the others right ?" Kyokai smiled at them and they nodded, also smiling.

While Kyokai was making breakfast, Lambo suddenly jumped on her head "ne ne~ can you make breakfast like mama ?" He asked and cuddled on her hair "mama ? You mean Tsunayoshi's mom ?" Kyokai asked and felt someone tug on her pants "I-Pin also want mama's breakfast" I-Pin said and they both started whining "I tried mama's cooking before, so I'll try to make it like hers" Kyokai said and picked up both of them.

"Yaaaaaaay !!" They cheered, Kyokai chuckled and sat them down on their seats. Kyokai placed their breakfast on the table as soon as she done making them.

Lambo ate the first bite then hugged Kyokai all over the sudden "Nyahahaha~ just like mama !" Lambo said then I-Pin hugged Kyokai as well "ne~" Lambo said "hm ?" Kyokai looked at him "can I call you mama ?" He asked.

At that, Kyokai looked at him surprised, then looked at I-Pin and noticed that she also wanted the same thing "mama ?" Kyokai thought then smiled brightly and hugged them "of course" she said and started to spin them around, causing them to laugh.

"What are you doing ?" They looked at the door and saw Kyoya crossing his arms "Ohayo Kyoya" Kyokai smiled and put Lambo and I-Pin on their seats to let them eat their breakfast "after your done eating, we'll clean up together, ok ?" She smiled at them "haaaai~ thank you, mama !!" They started to eat breakfast.

Kyoya's eyes widen when they called Kyokai 'mama', Kyokai grabbed his wrist and pulled him out of the kitchen, Kyoya raised a brow at her "I swear I didn't do anything, they wanted to call me that" Kyokai explained smiling "I just didn't expect that word to come out this early from a child" at that, Kyokai's smile dropped.

"Something wrong ?" She flinched and smiled again "everything is fine" she said "Kyokai" he said "a-anyway, I'm going to make breakfast for you. Y-You must be hungry" she said nervously and entered the kitchen again.

"Mama ! Pick me up !" Lambo stretched his arms for Kyokai laughing "hai hai" Kyoya looked at Kyokai, who was now spinning Lambo around while smiling "can mama play with Lambo-san hide-n-seek ?!" Lambo asked smiling "of course" Kyokai kissed his cheek and hugged him "don't you want to eat breakfast, Kyoya ?" Kyokai smiled at Kyoya.

Kyoya looked at her surprised when he imagined her with an actual child of theirs "Otou-san !!" The child called him smiling, then the image disappeared "Kyoya ?" He snapped out to reality to see Kyokai looked at him worried "are you ok ?" She placed her hand on his arm "I'm fine" he said and kissed the top of her head.

"Mama ! Lambo-san want to go play !" Lambo said "ok, just be careful. I'll play with you shortly" Kyokai placed Lambo on the floor. I-Pin suddenly jumped on his head with the bomb count down "get off ! Get off ! Get off !" Lambo ran out of the kitchen freaking out and an explosion was heard.