Chapter 70

________________

Chapter 70

________________

The next day, which was the last day, they decided to end it with hot spring. They went there by walking, the girls in front, boys, then Kyoya and Kyokai of course.

"Ah~ we're going to the hot spring again desu~" Haru smiled "hai, it's going to be more fun now it with a lot of friends" Kyoko said, Tsuna paled when he remembered the battle against Varia in the hot spring.

Kyoya sighed "great, they're going to crowd me" he mumbled "it's going to be fine, Kyo" Kyokai hugged his arm "hn" he looked away "Oi" she said. She pulled him down by his shoulder and kissed his cheek, then entwined their hands "fine" he said, she smiled.

When they reached the hot spring, they girls went to their side and the boys went to theirs "are you going to be alright ? Your not used to getting in with girls" Kyoya told Kyokai "I'll be fine really" she said "you sure ?" He said "it's fine" she tiptoed to kiss his cheek, but ended up kissing his lips because he turned his head. He patted her head and they went got their separate ways.

"Ahhhh~ feels good" Haru said as they entered the hot water "Kyokai must be relaxed" Adelheid said as Kyokai sank in the water while throwing her head back "my shoulders are killing me" she mumbled "I'm glad Kyo-chan joined us this time, when we went to the hot spring you refused to join us" Kyoko said "I-I was embarrassed that time" Kyokai mattered while blushing.

"There is nothing to be embarrassed of Kyo-chan !" Shitt.P said as she hugged her from behind "O-Oi !" Kyokai blushed "wah~ you got smooth skin Kyo-chan, I'm so jealous !" Shitt.P said "l-let go !" Kyokai unwrapped her arms and went to wash her hair.

"Kyo-chan ! Let me wash your back !!" Shitt.P followed her "S-Shitopi-chan !" Adelheid said, Shitt.P hugged Kyokai from behind again "Kyo-chan ! How come you got a great body ! No wonder why your getting Gokudera-kun's attention !" Shitt.P said "why would I want Ahodera's attention !?" Kyokai said "you know we can hear you from here, stupid woman !" They heard Gokudera from the other side.

"Tch, go to hell, Ahodera !" Kyokai said "what did you say !? Don't make me blow that wall right now and beat the hell out of you !!" He said "blow the wall !? Aren't you a pervert ?" She said "Nagh ! Damn you !" He said "wa~ Gokudera-kun ! If you want to see me naked you should have told me so !" Shitt.P claimed the wall "what are you doing !?" Kyokai and Adelheid pulled her back.

Kyoya sighed at the noise as he sank in the water alone. His brow twitched at their actions "I want to see Kyokai-chan's breasts !!" He pop a vein at Ikuto "Cherry" Kyoya hit Ikuto's head with his chain of the tonfa. Ikuto got crashed into the wall and it fell "eh ?" Their eyes widen.

"Kyaaaaa !!" Kyoko and Haru hugged each other while Chrome hid behind them blushing red "GWAA !!" Ikuto got a huge nosebleed "you guys" Adleheid said "bunch of perverts" Kyokai glared "GAAAAHHH !!!" They yelled, except for Kyoya, who was sweating like hell. Kyokai's hand and eye let out flames and she frozen them.

"What's this ?" Kyokai held a bottle that Shitt.P gave it to her once they went in to wear their clothes "I don't know, just drink it" Shitt.P said "hm" Kyokai opened the bottle and drank it "nothing happened" she said.

=Time Skip=

Once they went back to the beach house, they stayed outside since the weather was nice. Kyokai didn't feel well so she went inside to her room "hey Hibari-san ! Can you check on Kyo-chan to see if she's okay now ?" Kyoko said "hn" Kyoya was about to go inside before she told him.

"Kyokai" he knocked on the door and opened it "hn" his eyes widen. Kyokai glared at him, her cheeks were red, and she was a bit sweaty, Kyoya was kind of surprised at how she looked "oh it's you" she said "a-are you feeling well ?" He closed the door and walked to her as she was sitting on the futon.

She only looked at him "how come you make my heart beat out of my chest ?" She said "hn ?" He raised a brow "Kyo~" she claimed on him "Kyok-mm" she pulled down his collar and kissed him roughly. She pushed and hovered on top of him "Kyokai, why are you acting this way ?" He glared as he sat up.

She titled her head in confusion "it's not fun when it's you, huh ?" She whispered and kissed him again "stop, that's unlike you" he pulled back to glare "you hate me ?" She started to tear "n-no" he said "good" she hugged him. He flinched when she nibbled his ear "Oi Kyokai" he said "Kyo~" she wrapped her arms around around his neck and kiss him, entering her tongue in his mouth.

She pulled back and started to unbutton his dress shirt "what are you doing ?" He glared as he grabbed her hands. She pulled her hands back "I want you..." He blushed when she unbuttoned hers "to touch me" she placed his on her shoulder, he felt the sweat roll down his cheek.

He leaned into her face "I knew it, you drank something" he glared "ah !" He pushed her so he was on top of her and attacked her neck with kisses "Kyo !" She pushed his head "don't you want this ?" He said "y-yes, but it feels different, it's scary" she started to cry "you don't like the scary me ?" He kissed her cheek.

He kissed her roughly and she let out a muffled gasp. He kissed her neck again and sucked on her skin while holding her hips "K-Kyo~" she panted as she ran her hands through his hair. He kissed the crook of her neck "Nagh~" she gasped as he bit down on her skin, he licked the wound.

He stroke her hair as she slept on his chest between his legs. she panted as the poison was finally over. He face palmed as he slightly blushed "I even left marks" he gritted his teeth.

When he laid her down next to him, she grabbed the long pillow and hugged it tightly. He stared at her for quite a long time "hn, how can I hide those marks ?" He thought, then decided to leave it "hm~" she turned to his side as she wrapped one leg around the pillow. He pop a vein and took the pillow from her.

He laid down and put his arm under his head "how troublesome" he pushed her bangs "were you trying to turn me on ?" He said and kissed her lips softly. He slightly smiled as she snuggled on his chest. He suddenly remembered how she looked at him earlier, with a flustered face. He sighed and covered his face with his palm.

The next day, the men were putting the suitcases in the limo while everyone was heading outside the house "hey Kyo, did something happen after the hot spring ? I don't remember anything" Kyokai asked Kyoya "n-nothing" he looked away.

"Hey Kyokai, you got something on your neck" Adelheid pointed "hm ?" Kyoya panicked as Kyokai placed her hands on her neck "is that.." Julie smirked "eh ?" Kyokai was suddenly got dragged by Kyoya.

"Kyo, what was that about ?" Kyokai said "don't mind it" Kyoya said and they entered the limo "I told you they would do it" Julie smirked at Adelheid "Julie, you Bastard !" Adelheid hit him.

__________________

I know it's short, but I'm trying my best !

I promise I will make it better

Please don't forget to comment and vote.