Chapter 85

I don't own KHR, only my OCs.

New arc begins !

_________________

Chapter 85

__________________

Tsuna almost had his best day ever, thanks to Kyokai. She stopped Kyoya from biting him to death, she forced the teacher to give him a retest, and helped him with his homework and studies.

The more he knew her better, the more she was nicer to him. Reborn saw him watching Kyokai from the window. She was stopping the bullies from hurting the girl "Kyokai-nee is such an amazing person" he smiled "what are you staring at Tsuna ? Hibari won't like it if you fell in love with Kyokai" Reborn stood next to him "HEH !?" Tsuna flinched.

"Anyway, Vongola Nuno send me to tell you to check on the abandoned mansion with your Guardians" Reborn said "abandoned mansion !? Why would Vongola Nuno want me to do that !?" Tsuna said and started to panic, Reborn sighed.

After they gathered the Guardians, Nuno's men drove them to the mansion far away "why are we going there again ?" Yamamoto asked "you idiot ! Nuno wanted Judaime to check the mansion for any suspicious people ! He sent his men there and they all disappeared !" Gokudera explained, making Tsuna pale.

"I still don't see why we're here" Mukuro said "you Bastard !" Gokudera said "how have you been, Kyokai ?" Mukuro smirked. Kyoya rested Kyokai's head on his shoulder "don't talk to her, Pineapple" he glared "Kufufufu~" Mukuro smirked.

They soon reached a mansion, it was huge, old, and most of the windows were broken, sending the chills to Tsuna. When Tsuna touched the door, it broke and fell "HEEEEEIII !!!!" He screamed. Once they entered the mansion, they saw stairs in front of them, the curtains were torn, the carpet was dusty, and most of the pictures were ripped "this place is scary !!! I want a place where I can play !!" Lambo complained.

"W-We should stay together" Tsuna said "I don't think that's a great idea" Kyokai crossed her arms as Kyoya and Mukuro glared at each other "we should split up" she said "I agree" Chrome nodded "okay then..." Tsuna said.

Tsuna went with Gokudera, Yamamoto with Ryohei and Lambo, Kyoya with Kyokai, and Mukuro with Chrome. They agreed with the split up and went to separate ways, not knowing there was a shadow watching them "must inform...my Queen" he mattered and disappeared.

Tsuna and Gokudera entered a bed room with fancy designs and decoration. As they wondered around the room, Tsuna entered the large closet "heh !? It's like another room here !!" He thought. He saw old ladies shoes and dresses, so he figured that this room belonged to a female.

He walked passed a dusty body mirror and felt another person appear instead of his reflection "eh ?" He looked back at the mirror to see himself "must be my imagination" he shrugged and continued searching.

He opened a dresser and two men fell from it "HEEEEEEIII !!!" Tsuna screamed, that the whole mansion can hear it "Judaime !!" Gokudera ran in "Tsuna/Sawada !" The rest ran in "I'm alright, I found them" Tsuna looked at the two men "what happened ?" One of them said "who attacked you to the Extreme !!?" Ryohei said "y-you !!" The man pointed at Tsuna.

They blinked in confusion "there he is !" They got up and ran out of the mansion "eh ?" Tsuna looked behind him "boss.." Chrome stared at the body dusty mirror "what is it, Chrome ?" Tsuna said "t-this.." She pointed and hid behind Mukuro.

They stared at the mirror for so long. Kyokai stepped closer to the mirror "that's weird" she mattered. Tsuna stood closer to the mirror "where's our reflection ?" He said, that's when a hand came out of the mirror to grab Tsuna's neck.