Chapter 75

__________________

Chapter 75

__________________

The next day, Kyoya wanted to drop by at Kyokai's and apologize at what he did. He was feeling embarrassed to talk to her, but it was better than avoiding her.

As he was about to press the doorbell, he froze. His hand was shaking as he gulped. He took a deep breath and pressed it, but the door opened before he could. His eyes widen, Kyokai's hair was tied up and she was wearing gym suit for running "Hibari ?" She said.

He opened his mouth to talk, but it felt like he dropped his tongue "listen, I.." He said "Oi, Kai !" He looked behind him to see Ryohei "I got to go, Ryohei and I we'll go for a run around Namimori" Kyokai closed the door and walked passed Kyoya "let's go" she told Ryohei "Yosh !" He nodded and they started running. Kyoya frowned in confusion.

He stood there for a long time, just staring at where they ran off "she's mad at me" he thought.

The next day at school, Kyoya walked in the hallways of Nami Chu. He walked passed the music room, only to hear the sweet piano music. Of course, he knew it was Kyokai. When he was about to open the door, he heard messed up piano tunes "not like that" he heard.

He slightly opened the door to peek inside. His eyes widen, Kyokai was teaching Ryohei how to play piano. He watched in shock as she put her hand in Ryohei's and pressed a couple of keys "oh ! Now I get it !" Ryohei laughed, Kyokai slightly smiled "hey Kai ! Can we have a boxing match after this !?" He asked "since I got nothing else to do, then sure" she nodded.

Kyoya was really confused right now. He didn't understand what was going on "it hurts" he clenched on his chest "should have knew from the start.." He thought "that she liked him instead of me.." He clenched on his chest tighter "Ryohei, you got something here" he saw Kyokai pointing at her lips "oh ? What is it to the Extreme !?" Ryohei said.

Kyoya's eyes widen when he saw Kyokai leaned into Ryohei's face. He didn't know why does his heart felt like breaking into half. He clenched his fists and walked away "do you ever wash after eating ?" Kyokai glared as she wiped Ryohei's lips "you scared me there to the Extreme ! I thought you were going to kiss me !" Ryohei said as he slightly blushed "who's dumb enough to believe I would kiss you ?" Kyokai raised a brow.

"This is annoying" she held the tip of her long hair "I want you to cut it" she said "h-huh !?" He said "come on, idiot" she grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the room. They ran to the clinic, but only to see Kyoya in the way. Kyoya's eyes landed at their hands and kept his lips in a thin line.

"N-No running in the halls" he mumbled as he walked passed them "whatever" Kyokai said and entered the clinic. Ryohei glanced over his shoulder to see Kyoya doing the same. He flinched when Kyoya shot him a death glare.

=Time Skip=

"Offu !" Kyoya grabbed Ryohei's collar and pushed him against the wall "H-Hibari ! W-What's up !?" Ryohei nervously laughed "don't give me that face, what do you think your doing with Kyokai ?" Kyoya glared "huh ? She's my childhood friend" Ryohei said "you two were acting more than that" Kyoya said "you know I like her, so why are you two dating !?" Ryohei's eyes widen, he didn't recall that happened in the past.

"Fine, I'll tell you truth" Ryohei said "hn" Kyoya let go of his collar "the truth is..." Ryohei said. Kyoya flinched when Ryohei grabbed his shoulders. The trio suddenly came "Onii-san ?" Tsuna thought "I LOVE YOU, HIBARI !!" Ryohei said "EH !?" They thought "h-huh !?" Kyoya paled.

"I have been hanging out with Kai to get to know you to the Extreme !" Ryohei said "are you an idiot ?" Kyoya backed away from him while sweating "but Hibari !" Ryohei said "BWAHAHAHAHA !!! Sorry ! I can't hold it anymore to the Extreme !" He laughed.