Chapter 83

________________

Chapter 83

________________

Days has passed after that night, Kyokai was making breakfast, hair and clothes messed up, and a stern look on her face. She suddenly felt arms around her hips "Wao, there's a lot of marks all over your neck" Kyoya pointed "who do you think did that ?" Kyokai pop a vein.

She rubbed her neck "I can't believe you bit me while I'm sleeping" she mumbled "not only while your sleeping" he smirked as he nibbled her ear "Ah !" She gasped and dropped the spoon "stop !" She said "your wearing nothing but my dress shirt and your telling me to stop ?" He licked her neck.

He ended up getting smacked "Hibaka.." She mumbled and placed two plates of omelets on the table "why do you call me that all the time ?" He said "stop saying that" he glared "then, Kyoyaho.." He pop a vein "what do you want to do today ?" She asked.

She looked at him when he didn't answer "Oi !" She saw him sleeping on the table "wake up" she patted his head "I'm not sleeping, I'm upset because you wouldn't kiss me" he mumbled and she sighed heavily.

She walked and made him sit up "hn ?" He looked at her confused when she sat on his lap, legs on both sides "what ?" He said "isn't it obvious..." She wrapped her arms around his neck "Kyoya ?" She smirked as she stroked his hair.

He smirked when she pushed his head to her neck. She clenched his hair and sighed in pleasure as he left feather kisses on her neck. He distracted her by his kisses, so that his hands reach her thighs to lift up her dress shirt "Kyo~" she slightly blushed "what are you doing ?" They froze.

Kyoya sat up and made Kyokai's chin rest on his shoulder "morning make out" he looked at Dino "d-don't say it so casually" Kyokai whispered in Kyoya's ear "shush" Kyoya patted her head "aren't you going to eat ?" He asked Dino "I'll pass" Dino sweat dropped "I'll be in the living room" he awkwardly left. Once he entered the living room "Hibaka Kyoyaho !" He heard Kyokai yell.

The next day at school, Koyo and Ryohei smashed their heads on their desks after they got the results of their math test "what did you get, Kai !?" Ryohei said "hm.." Kyokai glanced at her score "101" she said "how is that even possible !?" Koyo said "because Sensei made a mistake in this question, so I corrected it" Kyokai pointed "agh !!" They groaned.

"Hmm" Ikuto stared at his score "I got 3" he mumbled "what !? I got 50 !" Koyo said "I got 50 too to the Extreme !" Ryohei said "that's 120 !" They yelled at Kyokai as they raised their hands up "block heads wins !" Ikuto said "don't call us block heads !" Koyo and Ryohei yelled "actually it's 103" Kyokai corrected "stop talking to us with intelligent language !!" They yelled at her.

Kyokai noticed that Ikuto seems down about his score "Adel will now be mad at me again if she saw the score" he thought "Kozato-san" the teacher called him as she approached him "would you like a retest ?" She asked "i-is that possible !?" He said and she nodded "meet me tomorrow then" she smiled and walked to her desk.

"You owe me" he looked at Kyokai "you asked her to give me a retest ?" Ikuto looked at her shocked "just because I don't want Adelheid to deal with you" she said coldly, not looking at him "here.." she gave him her notebook "study from here, I made it easier than Sensei's explanation" she said "Kyokai-chan.." He slightly blushed "thanks !" He smiled.

After school, Kyokai walked in the hallways, checking each classroom. When she walked down the stairs "hey" she stopped midway to look at Kyoya, who was on the other stairs "I'm done checking this floor" she rested her arms on the handrail, looking down at him "I should give you an award" he smirked as he took another step to be closer to her face.