Tokyo Ghoul

__________________

Tokyo Ghoul

__________________

Namimori, a place where two kinds of people lives, humans....and ghouls. Ghouls are a carnivorous and cannibalistic species that is only able to feed on humans and other ghouls. A powerful group of ghouls stay in a coffee shop named, Vongola.

Even though they are ghouls, they communicate with humans normally. Reborn, an SSS-ranked ghoul, was the manager of the coffee shop. Sawada Tsunayoshi, was the leader of the group beside Reborn, he seems clumsy and weak, but he's also an SS-ranked ghoul like the rest of the group. At night, he's know as, the Lion. Gokudera Hayato was very loyal to Tsuna, he would never leave his boss's side, he's also known as in the shadows, the Red Cat. Yamamoto Takeshi was very sportive to his group, his cheerfulness might cover his scary side at night, he's the Blue Dog. Lambo was very young for his age to be a ghoul, he's the Cow of the group. He kills a lot of opponents just by crying.

Sasagawa Ryohei is the loudest person around beside Lambo, he trains everyday and hopes to be a boxer one day. He's known as, the Boxing Kangaroo. Mukuro and Chrome are like twins, though they are not related, they cannot fight without the other, they are called, the Owls.

Sasagawa Kyoko is Ryohei's younger sister, she might be innocent but she's also a ghoul. She only helps when it's needed, same thing with Miura Haru.

And lastly, Hibari Kyoya. He's the most powerful ghoul in the group right after Reborn. He hates crowd and yet he stayed with them. People fear him at night, he's the Bird. But there was one problem about Kyoya that everyone kept complaining about, he got a girlfriend, a human one.

"Oya Oya, looks who's here, Skylark-kun" Mukuro smirked. Kyoya glared at him "am I disturbing you ?" Hayashi Kyokai, a human, said "no, ignore him" Kyoya said as Kyokai sat in front of him "how's work ?" She asked "not a lot of people came" he sighed "how sad" she said "it happened again, the unknown Bird attacked last night..." She glanced at the TV.

"That rumor again" Kyoya thought "Bird ?" Kyokai looked at him "you don't know about it ?" He said and she shook her head "it's about the ghoul with the purple mask. They call him the Bird because of his wings" Mukuro smirked "Pineapple Head" Kyoya glared "I wish I could meet a ghoul, they seem interesting" Kyokai rested her chin on her hands "well ! You can meet on-" Mukuro's mouth got covered by Chrome's hand.

"Hey Kyoya, are busy tonight ? Maybe we can hang out" Kyokai said "sorry, but I'm busy with the shop today" Kyoya said "again ?" She said "well, don't over work yourself. I should cook for you something tomorrow" she smiled as she stood up "no, no need" he said right away "you sure ?" Her smile dropped "sorry" he said, she shook her head "it's fine, I'm going to study anyway. I'll see you tomorrow" she waved as she made her way to the door.

Kyoya couldn't tell her about his other self. If he told her that he's a ghoul, they would kill her. He didn't want that to happen "I'm hungry" he thought "I didn't eat for a long time" he growled. Every time he gets the chance to go out and eat, he would change his mind and go to Kyokai's house. He haven't been eating for awhile and that was making his body weak.

Time passed by and the Vongola cafe closed "it's time" Tsuna said. Everyone nodded and wore their masks, heading to town. They went to separate ways. Kyoya started to have a headache as he got more hungry, looking for flesh.

He ran all over the place, looking for a certain meat that he could eat. He jumped from roof to roof, but fell between the two buildings. He held his stomach and gritted his teeth "I need to eat" he thought. He took off his mask and tired to hold his hunger. Unfortunately, he cannot move to find anything to eat.