Chapter 58

________________

Chapter 58

________________

Few days passed since after Chrome transferred. Something odd started to happen in Nami Chu. Adelheid glared when she saw Tsuna walking to the school gates "Sawada !" Tsuna flinched and saw Adelheid walk to him with her metal fans.

She grabbed his collar "were you the one who sabotaged the girls locker room ?" She glared "HEEEEII !!! What are you talking about !? I just came !" Tsuna said and she dropped him "make sense now" she said and walked away "what was that about ?" He thought. On his way to the building, Kyoya walked passed him, tonfa in his hands, and a glaring face. That's normal for Tsuna to see him like that, but something was unusual.

Tsuna bumped into Enma and saw him all covered with blood "wa ! Enma ! What happened to you !?" Tsuna said "for some reason a dog chased me, and when I lost it, I saw a piece of meat attached to my pants" Enma explained "how could a meat attach to your pants ?" Tsuna sweat dropped.

Enma shrugged "being chased by a dog is normal, but I don't even remember sitting on a meat. I didn't even have meat for breakfast" he said. The two bosses suddenly heard snickering from the bushed and decided to ignore it. They walked to the building "Adelheid was about to beat me for damaging the girls locker room" Tsuna said "I just got here, and I would never go in the girls locker room"

After class, they walked in the school campus during lunch time "something's off, our teacher's desk got pulled apart all over the sudden" Tsuna told Enma "Sensei's stuff got glued to the desk too" Enma said.

A boy with black hair and green eyes walked to them. He wasn't wearing Nami Chu's uniform so he wasn't from their school "Ano, excuse me" he said "did you see a person who looked like me ?" He pointed at himself. Tsuna and Enma glanced at each other then shook their heads "oh I see, thank you !" The boy waved and ran off.

Soon, the same boy walked to them "excuse me" he said "did you see a person who looked like me ?" He pointed at himself "you already asked us, and we said no" Enma said "no I didn't" the boy said "huh ?" Tsuna said "Mitsuo !!!!" A person tackled the boy to the ground "I found you !" He said "you don't have to tackle me like that idiot ! Or he might see us !" Mitsuo said.

"Eh ?" Tsuna and Enma glanced between the two and noticed that they look the same "twins !?" Tsuna said "oh ! You didn't tell me you found my brother !" The first said "oh Mitsuru ! It's this guy from this morning. The one we attached the meat to" Mitsou laughed at Enma "you two were the ones who did this to Enma !?" Tsuna said.

The twins only laughed "so wait, you were the ones who glued Sensei's stuff on the desk ?" Enma said and they nodded "and damaging it ?" He said and they nodded "and the girls locker room !?" Tsuna said. They laughed "yup.." Mitsou said "it was all us" Mitsuru said.

"Who are you two ?" Tsuna said. The twins stood up and linked each other's arms "I'm Mitsuru.." The first said "and I'm Mitsou" the second said "and we are..." They threw their other arms in the air "the Hibari Twins !!"

"The Hibari Twins ?" Tsuna repeated "EEEEHHH !!!!? You two are related to Hibari-san !?" He said "oh ? You know Kyoya-Aniki !?" They said "he's really scary like 'stop crowding herbivores'" Mitsue copied Kyoya's voice "and then he's like.." Mitsuru took two tree branches "Kamikorosu" he glared. They fell on the ground laughing. Tsuna and Enma sweat dropped.

"Oooooh~ I see him right over there with some girl" Mitsou smirked "Kyokai-san you mean ?" Enma said "is that..." Mitsou said "Kyoya-Aniki's crush ?" Mitsuru continued "w-well, she's..." Tsuna said but decided to stay quiet.

"She's leaving him ! Mitsou ! She's leaving him ! Does she not need him anymore !?" Mitsuru shook Mitsou back and forth "wait ! He called her back" he said. They saw Kyoya measured almost like Kyokai's hight and Kyokai shook her head "he's looking for us !!" The twins said.