Chapter 79

________________

Chapter 79

________________

Kyoya stared at Kyokai as she was sleeping during the weekend. He gently stroke her hair and pushed her bangs. He loved everything about her, her hair, her personality, her appearance, and mostly, her smile.

As she opened her eyes, he kissed her forehead "morning" he said "hm" she replied "morning" and snuggled on him "Oi, don't hug too tight. I can feel you pressing against me" he pushed her head to see her face "shut up" she glared drowsily then rolled to the other side.

He lift himself up and kissed her head "I'm joking" he rubbed her arm "well stop joking around, I'm not in the mood today" she rolled back to his side "hn ? What happened ?" He placed her hair behind her ear "Tch, nothing much. Sasagawa, Miura, and Adel forced to go shopping today" she sighed "what about you ? What are you going to do ?" She mumbled "the big herbivore told me to come home, don't exactly know the why" he said "the big herbivore ? You mean Kisume-san ?" She asked, he sighed and nodded.

He wrapped his arm around her "then give me long kisses now, since we're both not going to see each other in a long time" he laid down on his back and placed his arm under his head as she got on top of him "I was going to give you anyway" she brushed his hair with her fingers.

He smirked and his hand, that was on her back, slowly went down. He lift up her shirt until her waist then continued traveling lower "don't you dare play naughty with me" she warned "and if I did ?" He smirked. "if you went any farther I'll be kicking you out of the window" she glared.

"I'd like to see you try" he smirked and French kissed her, he placed his other hand on the back of her head to kiss her deeper. She slightly blushed at how he kissed and cupped his cheeks "ha" they slightly parted to catch their breaths as they rolled so he was on top of her.

They were panting after they broke the breath taking kiss. She looked away and blushed "hn ? What ?" He kissed her cheek "the kiss..." She mumbled "what about it ? Don't we kiss all the time ?" He said "we do, but this time.." she whispered. She was still looking away and blushing, he stared at her and noticed how serious she looked "it made my body feel hot" she clenched on her collar "stop acting so cute" he kissed her cheek "I-I'm not" she mumbled.

He laid down next to her "Itai !" He bit her neck "why did you do that ?" She glared "we'll be stopping there, next time, I'll make it visible" he smirked "Baka" she poked his nose and gave him her back "I want you" he whispered as he wrapped his arm around her "Arf !" She heard a bark "that badly ?" She raised a brow at him.

He glared "that's not me" he said "Arf !" Aki claimed on Kyoya's arm "it's Aki" she smiled and patted his head "hey Inu" Kyoya said "Arf !" Aki barked "oh right, what am I going to do with Aki ?" She mumbled "I'll watch him" he said "eh ? Really ?" She said "Arf !" Aki claimed on her.

"Will you be okay ?" She asked "I'll be fine" he said "hm ?" Her phone rang "Sasagawa ?" She answered "ah, got it" she nodded and hanged up "the girls are on their way here, I'll change then leave" she placed Aki on the bed then got up.

As Kyoya placed food in Aki's bowl, the doorbell rang. He went to the door and Aki followed. When he opened the door, he saw the girls, Kyoko, Haru, Adelheid, and Chrome "H-Hibari-san !" Haru gasped "Ohayo, Hibari-san" Kyoko smiled "hn" Kyoya nodded "I'm here" Kyokai stood next to Kyoya "I'll be leaving" she told him and walked away with the girls "Oi" he called, she rolled her eyes and walked to him "is this okay to wear ?" She sighed as she crossed her arms.

She was wearing shorts, sneakers, and a shirt, something simple. He glared and and took off his jacket "wear this, it's going to be cold" he looked away "hm, Arigatou" she smiled and kissed his cheek "see you" she ran to catch up while wearing his jacket.