Chapter 61

I suggest to play the song while reading.

Just a suggestion.

I won't tell why.

________________

Chapter 61

________________

weeks passed since the battle against Daemon. The crew relaxed a bit, but something was off. Kyokai has been disappearing ever since Sato showed up. Kyoya started to get annoyed, she haven't been spending the time with him. Every time he goes to her house, she would be still in her work, she even barely had time to call him.

When Tsuna and Gokudera reached the school gates, they saw a black limo in front of it. Sato came out of the limo and opened the door from the other side. Tsuna's eyes widen when he saw Kyokai came out, she was wearing a fancy black suit, not a uniform. But what was more surprising, her hair was long until her shoulders. Even her stare is colder than before.

"Kai ?" Ryohei said when she walked passed him, Kyokai stopped "it's Kyokai" she corrected and continued walking "what happened to Hayashi-san ?" Tsuna thought. Kyokai stopped in front of the door of the building and turned to her men "stay here, I'll deal with this alone" she said "hai !" They said.

While Kyokai was walking in the hallway, she got pulled and pinned to the wall "where were you ?" Kyoya glared "I don't have time for this, Hibari" Kyokai pushed him and fixed her blazer "Hibari ?" He thought "I came to tell you that I'm leaving school" she said.

He glared "where are you transferring ?" He said "no place, I'm dropping school and work in the company" she said "now if you stop seeing me, that would be great" she said "what ? Stop seeing you ?" He frowned "yes, I do not want to see you again" she said.

He grabbed her wrist so she won't walk away "what do you mean by that ?" He glared "release me" she pulled her hand back "farewell, Hibari" she walked away.

Students were already in class except for the Vongola and Shimon because Reborn called them for some reason. Kyokai's men were waiting next to the limo "oh ? There is Hayashi-san" Tsuna pointed, Kyokai was walking out of the building "Kyokai !" Kyoya was following her "eh ? What's going on ?" Yamamoto said as Kyoya stood in front of Kyokai. Kyokai surprised them all by walking passed him without a word.

Kyoya gritted his teeth and grabbed Kyokai's hand without turning "I don't get how you can walk past me like I never meant anything to you !" He said, their eyes widen, except for Kyokai.

"Let go" she said "I'm not letting you go" he turned "well, I am" she glared at him "I do not need you in my life, just vanish already" she said and pulled her wrist back "but Kai-" he got cut off "do you not understand, Ant Brain ?" She glared.

The rest stood in shock "we are not dating, we are no longer together, we are not one" she said "so you are leaving me again ?" He said "that's what I'm doing right now" she turned and walked toward the limo.

She pulled out the Disciplinary committee armband "I don't need this" she dropped it and stepped on it, she turned to the others "from now on, I'm no longer a Snow Guardian. I do not consider myself as a part of Vongola anymore, so stop bothering me with battles and missions" she said.

"Kyokai" Adelheid said "Hayashi-san ! You can't just leave ! Your our friend" Tsuna said "I was never your friend to begin with" Kyokai said "what did you say !?" Gokudera said "hm" Kyokai walked but hugged from behind.

"Kai" Kyoya said "don't leave me" he mumbled "and why should I ?" She said "because your mine" he turned her "you belong with me" he glared, she slapped his hands off "you can't lose what you never had, you can't keep what isn't yours, and you can't hold onto someone who doesn't want to stay" his eyes widen. That moment when he actually felt the pain on his chest from seeing and hearing something that breaks his heart.