Kaichou Wa Maid-sama

_________________

Kaichou wa maid-sama

_________________

"Job ?" Kyoko blinked "ah, I want to earn money. So I need a job that I'm good at" Kyokai explained "your good at music, maybe you should preform in the street like what people do" Kyoko suggested "but I'm not good with my stage-fright" Kyokai sighed "Hayashi-san ! There are group of students destroying gym !!" A student said "again ?" Kyokai glared and ran out of the classroom.

Three students were sitting on their knees, all damaged and bruised, while Kyokai stood in front of them, tonfa in her hand "I never saw you near here. Who are you and what are you doing in my school ?" She glared, they glared back and stood up "huh !? Why should we listen to you !?" The blonde said "that's right ! We're your Senpai" the black haired guy said "you should be respecting is !" The blue haired boy said, they glared down at her since they were tall.

Kyokai looked up at them, then down, then again "so your in high school ?" She said "like I care" she sighed "whatever, let's go" the leader of the group said and they walked away "Oi, you not leaving until you receive a punishment for entering Nami Chu without permission" Kyokai grabbed the blonde's wrist "let go !" He threw a punch at her, she caught his fist "Oh-ho ? You thought I was a guy ?" Kyokai said calmly. She pulled him, turned, and elbowed his head from behind.

"Shirokawa !" They said "let's go ! Sarashina !" The black haired guy said "wait Ryuunsuke ! I realized who's that person is !" Sarashina said "it's the frightening, Namimori Chu Demon, Hibari Kyoya" he said "why do they always mistake me as that idiot ?" Kyokai crossed her arms "I don't care !" Ryuunsuke punched Kyokai, but he got hit by a pair of tonfa as Kyokai got pulled back "you dare touch My Kyokai, herbivore ?" They paled.

Kyokai looked up at Kyoya shocked "Kyoya" she pulled away from him "I got this, you didn't have to meddle" she glared "what would happen if this face got damaged ?" He grabbed her chin, she blushed and looked away glaring "what are you morons doing here !?" A raven haired girl walked to the three boys "I apologize about them, Hibari" the girl said "hn" Kyoya looked away "who's she ?" Kyokai tugged on him "she's the president of the student council in Seika High school" Kyoya said.

The girl walked to Kyokai and offered a hand "Ayuzawa Misaki, nice to meet you" she said "Hayashi Kyokai" Kyokai shook her hand "are you going to handle those morons or what ?" She glanced at the moron trio "ah, I'll handle them" Misaki said "excuse me" she walked to them while cracking her knuckles. They were impressed when she beat them up and told them to leave, which they obeyed "I like her already" Kyokai told Kyoya.

"Hn, I was just showing around, you do the rest" Kyoya said and walked away yawning "see you" he said "see you" Kyokai rolled her eyes and looked at Misaki. The two smiled at each other and took a walk around Namimori. They got a long really fast, since they have a lot in common. Misaki noticed the look in Kyokai's face "what's wrong, Kyokai ?" She asked "it's nothing really, I'm just looking for a job" Kyokai said "since I trust you, I will tell you where I work" Misaki smiled.

Kyokai looked at her confused "I actually work as a maid in a cafe" Misaki whispered "maid ? That's not really bad" Kyokai held her chin "do you think your boss will accept me ?" She asked "I'm sure she will" Misaki said "thank you, Misaki-senpai" Kyokai said "no problem, Kyokai" Misaki smiled "I just hope Kyoya won't see me working" Kyokai mumbled "Hibari ? Why ? Will he make fun of you ?" Misaki said "worse" Kyokai sighed, Misaki decided to not ask.

They reached a place called Maid Latte. Once they entered from the back door, they got greeted by Misaki's boss "Misa-chan, who's that young man you brought with ?" Hyodo Satsuki asked "Satsuki-san, that's Kyokai. She's a female" Misaki sweat dropped "ah ! My apologies !" Satsuki giggled, she was quite childish for an adult what Kyokai thought "Hayashi Kyokai, I apologize for causing any disturbance" Kyokai bowed "how polite" Satsuki chuckled.