Chapter 2

_________________

Chapter 2

__________________

"Ne~ Gokudera-kun" the Vongola boss called his right hand man "yes Judaime" Gokudera said, he sounded a bit disappointed because he didn't get to fight Mukuro the day before. Since they defeated Mukuro, Tsuna seems to be bothered by something "I was wondering, where do you think Hibari-san learned all those fighting moves ?" Tsuna asked "I'm sorry Judaime, but I don't know the answer. It's impossible if he had a tutor" Gokudera said then Yamamoto came to them "yo !" He greeted "have you heard ? we are having a new student in this school"

"A new student in our class ?" Tsuna said then Yamamoto shook his head "I'm not sure if he or she is in our class. Nobody knows" Yamamoto said "but I think it's nice to have a new student in our school, so we can be friends with him right ?" Kyoko suddenly said.
Then the teacher came in and told them to sit down. Lunch time soon came and the new student still didn't show up "hm I think the new student isn't in our class ne ?" Yamamoto smiled "yeah your right. Maybe we should ask Oni-san" Tsuna said and the three went to the roof.

After a few minutes, the door of the roof flew open and Ryohei showed up pulling someone with him "GUYS I WANT YOU TO MEET MY FRIEND TO THE EXTREME !!!!" Ryohei yelled "you didn't change at all Sasagawa" a girl with short black hair sighed "oh the new student" Tsuna said "Che, another women" Gokudera said "who's she, Senpai ?" Yamamoto asked smiling "Hayashi Kyokai ! She was my old friend since elementary school !!! And left in the first year of middle school !!!" Ryohei explained yelling "Sasagawa your too loud" Kyokai said "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH TO THE EXTREME !!!! "Ryohei hugged her "let me go" she glared then he put her down on her feet "I'm Yamamoto Takeshi, nice to meet you" Yamamoto smiled "I'm S-Sawada T-Tsunayoshi" Tsuna said "Gokudera Hayato, I'll kill you if you ever hurt Judaime" Gokudera said.

"Your crowding the place herbivores" another voice said "that voice" Kyokai's eyes widen "HEEEEEEI !!!! H-Hibari-san" Tsuna panicked. At the mention of Hibari's name, Kyokai turned only her head to see Hibari beside the door.

Once they looked at each other, Hibari glared then Kyokai glared and they both ran to each other really fast "Hayashi-san !!!" Tsuna yelled and saw them attack each other but they both dodge it with their tonfas and they kept glaring at each other "she got the same weapon as him" Gokudera said.
"What are you doing here ?" Hibari said "oh is that how welcome me back ?" Kyokai said and they both pushed each other and started to fight again "shigoi they are so fast" Yamamoto said. Then their tonfas broke and they both threw it away and started to fight with kicks and fists.

Hibari then grabbed her wrist and pinned it on her back, he smirked "don't let your guard down" Kyokai said and flipped him over her back which cause him to fall on his face. She quickly sat on him and pinned both his wrists on his back.

"S-Shigoi" Tsuna gasped "YOSH THATS MY FRIEND TO THE EXTREME !!!!" Ryohei cheered "she defeated Hibari" Yamamoto said and Gokudera stared in shock "get of me" Hibari ordered "is that how you talk to your tutor, Hibari ?" Kyokai said then he pushed her and pinned we on the floor "your not my tutor, not after you left me" Hibari glared and left the roof.

"That guy" Kyokai sighed and stood up and picked up her tonfa "what ?" She said when she noticed they were staring in awe "you defeated Hibari-san !!!" Tsuna said "yeah so ?" Kyokai said. Before anybody could say anything, Reborn landed on Tsuna's head "itai ! Reborn !" Tsuna yelled in pain "shut up Deme-Tsuna" Reborn said and looked at Kyokai "a baby ?" She thought "you were Hibari's tutor ?" Reborn said and she nodded "would you like to join the mafia ?"

"What !? Reborn !!!" Tsuna said "hn" was all she said and left the roof then Ryohei ran after her "Reborn-san ! Why did you ask her to join the mafia ?!" Gokudera asked "she trained Hibari before, so that means that she's strong" Reborn explained.

"She's like another Hibari" Yamamoto laughed. "But we have to know what's between her and Hibari to know her better" Reborn said and looked at Tsuna "your should ask her, Tsuna"

"What !? Why me ?" Tsuna said "because you are the boss" Reborn said "that's the only reason" Tsuna sweat dropped "don't worry Judaime, we will help you" Gokudera said "we can get to know her more right ?" Yamamoto smiled then they went to class.

=Time Skip=

After school Hibari was walking in the hallway like always when he bumped into someone "Hibari" Kyokai said "Hayashi" Hibari said.

Tsuna and the others were spying on them from behind the corner with Kyoko "Kai where did you go ?!" Ryohei yelled from far and Kyokai sighed, Hibari grabbed her arm and pulled her to the classroom beside them "KAI !!!" Ryohei yelled and saw nothing so he walked where he came from.

Hibari and Kyokai came out of the classroom and Kyokai sighed in relief "thank you, Hibari" she mumbled "why ?" Hibari said then she looked at him confused "why did you leave me ?"

"I have my reasons" she looked away and leaned against the wall "but the reason I came back was to see my old student" she said, Hibari put his hands on the wall trapping her between his arms and leaned to her face "don't you mean 'boyfriend' ?" He said.

"HEEEEEEEEEH !?!?!?!?" Tsuna and the others thought. "Shut up Hibaka !" Kyokai pulled his cheeks "were not even dating" she said "your easy to fool" Hibari said "you've been saying that since I started to train you, can't you let it go ?" She sighed and turned around so that Tsuna and the others can see her face.

"No" Hibari smirked and hugged her from behind "Hibari let go of me" she said but he rested his forehead on her shoulder "what happen ? Your were so mad earlier and now your doing this" she said "I hate crowding" he said "oh right" she said "you can take a nap on the roof" she whispered then he grabbed her wrist and and walked to the roof.

"I think we should leave them for now" Kyoko said "HEEEEEEI I didn't know Hibari-san could be like that" Tsuna panicked "I didn't see that coming" Yamamoto laughed.