Chapter 54

_______________

Chapter 54

_______________

It's been two days since the Ceremony. Tsuna, Gokudera, Ryohei, and Lampo went to the island to have a battle with the Shimon family and to get Chrome and Kyokai back. The Vindice were to absorb the battle. Each one have to have a pride to fight. Each win, they will show a key to the memories between Vongola Primo, and the boss of the Shimon.

Ryohei, Koyo, Ooyama, Shitt.P went in the underwater prison by Vindice, and now so was Adelheid. Kyokai was trapped in Ikuto's room trying to get out. She closed her wound with her flames, though it took time because she felt weak. She finally opened the lock, she sighed in relief and opened the door "OW !!" She saw Ikuto on the floor holding his nose.

Ikuto looked up and gasped "are you trying to run away !?" He pointed "no, I was trying to find the bathroom" she said sarcastically "oh ? Really ?" He laughed, she face palmed "I don't have time for this" she walked passed him "a-ah !! W-Wait !" He grabbed her wrist.

She looked at him "a-ano ! At least, take this" he pulled out a flower "no" she glared "too bad" he smirked and smoke came out of the flower. Her eyes then became blank "you shall now follow me only" he said "yes, Ikuto-sama" she said.

As they went where Adelheid was taken by the Vindice, Ikuto clenched his fists "they took my family, those Damn Vongola will pay" he thought "maybe as well I should use one of them" he glanced at Kyokai.

Once they reached their destination, all of them stood on their fighting position "not so fast" Ikuto said dead serious "you don't want her to get injured" he looked at Kyokai "Kyokai" Kyoya said "Kyokai is now with us, isn't that right Kyokai ?" Ikuto said, Kyokai only nodded "I challenge you, Sawada Tsunayoshi. You killed my family and made my other family go to prison !" Ikuto yelled at Tsuna "and you made my only dear cousin suffer"

Tsuna and Gokudera glanced at Kyoya, wondering why hasn't her done anything yet. Kyoya stared for a moment then smirked. Ikuto suddenly got kicked on the face by Kyokai "you piss me off" Kyokai glared as Ikuto jumped out of the way "how ?" He said then saw her necklace that was like forming an invisible barrier around her, explains why she wasn't possessed.

Kyoya took the weird shaped rock from Tsuna, that was suppose to be Kyokai's Rings, and tossed it to Kyokai. Kyokai caught it and her eyes widen "what is this !?" She glared, the rest sweat dropped.

It glowed and blowed, revealing Kyokai's Vongola Gear. There were two bracelets on both her wrists that were similar to Kyoya's, The Bracelets of the Snow Version X.

"Che~/Kuu~" Cheppe and Kitsune version X appeared on her shoulders "I see, then..." Ikuto's eyes darken "I challenge you, Hayashi Kyokai" he said "my pride..." Both said "is to be the protecter of my family"

"Combio Forma" Cheppe and Kitsune jumped and transformed on Kyokai's body. Kyokai had a long black coat like Kyoya's, black short, black high heels boots, and waist level top, and held silver pair of tonfa "let's start" she glared.

Ikuto's new form was shocking. His face was half green half brown, tree branches and leaves were attached to his arms, and got icy legs "I'll fight you with my Nature flames" he said "here how the challenge goes" he began "both of us wearing necklaces, the one to take out the other, loses" he said "fine by me" Kyokai said.

Ikuto pulled out two metal staffs. They charged at each other "I've been trying my best to protect Enma, and your stupid boss made him suffer" Ikuto said as he hit her and she blocked "you think Sawada did it on purpose ?" Kyokai and kicked him, but her ankle was stopped by a branch that came out of the floor wrapping around her ankle.