Chapter 48

________________

Chapter 48

________________

Tsuna and Enma were attacked by another mafia, which Tsuna saved them both. Reborn informed that to Gokudera. And Gokudera being Gokudera, called everyone to gather in a restaurant with the Shimon family, to discus about protecting Tsuna.

"Why isn't everyone of Vongola and Shimon here !?" Gokudera roared, getting a lot of attention. A member of Shimon family wasn't here. As for the Vongola, Lambo was playing, Kyoya hated crowds, They called Chrome's place and Ken hanged up, and they still didn't call Kyokai "Turf Top !! Call that childhood friend of yours !" Gokudera said.

Ryohei took out his phone and called Kyokai, he waited for her to pick up "put it on speaker" Yamamoto said and Ryohei did what he said "Oi Kyokai !" He said "don't leave a message after you hear the beep sound or I'll bite you to death" they sweat dropped at Kyoya's voice "what do think your doing with my phone ?" Kyokai said "ah, I got caught" Kyoya said boredly.

"Give me that !" Gokudera snatched the phone from Ryohei "Oi Damn woman !! Where are you !? We are suppose to discus about the mafia that attacked Judaime !!" He said "hang up" Kyoya told Kyokai "hold it" Kyokai said "and your calling me because ?" Kyokai said, which made Gokudera stood up from his seat "YOU ARE A FREAKING SNOW GUARDIAN !!!!! YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO PROTECT JUDAIME, YOU BRAINLESS WOMAN !!!"

There was a long pause until Kyokai spoke again, this time in a threatened one "Brainless woman ?" She said "Octopus Head just hit her nerves" Ryohei sank on his seat "I see" Kyokai said "well, Bomb for a Brain, I'll be seeing you tomorrow to check of you actually have one" she said "by opening your head" Tsuna was sweating of fear because of that "you Damn wom-" Kyokai hanged up "Hayashi !!!" Gokudera pop a vein.

"Oi, Kyoya. Don't open my phone again" Kyokai glared at Kyoya, who was on the couch, giving her his back as he rested it on the armrest "how do you see in these things ?" Kyoya stared at her glasses "those are my reading glasses, give it back" Kyokai said "black squared frame" he mumbled "Kyoya" Kyokai sighed "Wao" he wore them and looked at her upside down smirking.

She placed her hand on the armrest and stared down on him "your annoying" she mumbled "I'm bored and you wouldn't let me kiss you" he smirked, she rolled her eyes "give it" she glared "no" he sat up and faced her "it looks better on me" he pushed the glasses up "Kyoya, stop messing around with those, I need it" she reached for her glasses. He wrapped one arm around her waist and pulled her to him.

He cuffed her wrists above her head on the couch "uncuff me" she glared "no, this is a better look of you" he smirked "danger ! Danger ! Hibari !" Hibird landed on Kyoya's shoulder "go away, we're busy" Kyoya told him and Hibird flew away "so, shall we start ?" Kyoya smirked as he leaned in "open the handcuff, Hibari" Kyokai glared as she aimed the gun at his face.

"Don't irritate me, Hibari Kyoya" she said, he only smirked then opened the handcuffs. He laid down on top of her and buried his face on her neck "hey Kyokai" he said "what ?" She said "do you remember that day we met ?" He mumbled "you mean before Sasagawa dragged you to meet me ? Yes, I do" she wrapped her arms around his shoulders "you were stalking me that time"

He smirked "stalking is such a negative word, I would say taking an interest" he kissed her cheek " you were the one who've been listening to me outside the music room while I'm singing" she glared "..." He just stared at her "I don't recall doing that" he quickly got up.

She chuckled and followed him to her room "don't embarrassed, Kyoya" she hugged him from behind "who said I am ?" He growled "your ears are red" she poked his ear "okay, I was an idiot around you that time" he admitted.