Chapter 97

________________

Chapter 97

________________

"What are you doing, Ryohei ?" Kyokai leaned into Ryohei's desk as he was completely focused on the paper "I'm looking for a school to the Extreme !" He held his chin "how about Namimori High ? I'm going there" Kyokai said "really !? Then I'll go with you !" He said "no, it's only for intelligence only" she said "WHYYY !!!?" He collapsed on the desk "I'm joking" she mumbled.

"I'm so excited for our graduation" she sat back "you don't seem like it to the Extreme" he said worried at her emotionless expression "because I'm also kind of nervous" she clenched her fists "why ?" He asked "Kyoya.." She said "I don't know if we're going to the same school" she said "he's not ?" He said "Shiranai" she said, he frowned.

"He didn't tell me which school he was going ?" She said "hmm" he clenched on his trousers, thinking of a way to comfort her "a-ah ! Don't worry to the Extreme ! He might surprise you one day and say that he will come with you ! Ahahaha !" He nervously laughed "hm" she stared at him then slightly smiled "yeah, you right" she said then looked at her notebook "phew" he looked away sighing in relief.

Ryohei knew that Kyokai was really excited about the graduation, she had been always wanted to graduate with him and Kyoya "what are you doing ?" Ryohei asked when he saw Kyokai writing something in her notebook "organizing, I'm helping the student council because Kyoya doesn't want to deal with crowd" Kyokai explained.

They looked at the clock when the bell rang, lunch break. Kyokai quickly gathered her stuff and got up to leave "aren't you going to eat lunch !?" Ryohei said "later !" Kyokai smiled and ran out of the classroom "hm" he stared worried "Kai didn't eat breakfast today" he thought.

Tsuna was walking in the hall with Gokudera and Enma when they saw Kyokain running toward them. She suddenly tripped over her foot "eh ?" They blinked and she fell on the floor, her stuff scattered around "a-ah ! Kyokai-nee !!" Tsuna said and they rushed to help her. Kyokai sat up and rubbed her nose with the back of her hand "can't talk, gotta go" she quickly collected her stuff and ran passed them.

They watched her in confusion "ah sorry" she almost bumped into a teacher and continued running "Sawada !" Ryohei ran toward them "have you see Kai !?" He asked "she just ran that way" Enma pointed "Yosh !" Ryohei started running, they glanced at each other then started to run with him.

"Stop ! Why are you running in the halls !?" Adelheid got in their way "we are following Hayashi !" Gokudera glared "Kyokai is busy right now" she said "if Judaime wants to see her ! Then he will !" He yelled "she's over there in the Art Classroom" she pointed "I'm here" Kyokai opened the door of the Art Classroom "Hayashi-san !" The members gasped "let me see what you did" she placed the stuff aside and rolled up her sleeves.

They peeked from the door to see Kyokai instructing the members on the huge paper to write the title of the graduation. They brought a huge roll of thick paper and cut it "you should draw the caps over there" Kyokai pointed at the corner of the huge poster "write big letters of the word Graduation" she said "paint it blue" she said. After they were all done, they left, except for Kyokai.

She was so focused on her work on the graduation uniform. She got hurt with the pin a couple of times, but it was okay with her. She measured, cut, and sewed. She didn't even know it was night, she flinched when her phone beeped. She opened it to see a text from Kyoya.

-Kyoya

I'm outside. It's getting really late.

-Kyokai

Sorry, I'll be right there.

She closed the phone and put in her pocket. She stared at the uniform then at the poster, it was almost done. She picked up her bag and ran outside. She smiled when she saw Kyoya waiting for her near the school gates "sorry to keep you waiting" she grabbed his hand and they started walking "you seem to be in a good mood today" he entwined their hands "I'm excited because we're going to graduate together" she smiled.