Chapter 10

___________________

Chapter 10

___________________

As soon as Kyokai entered her house, she tossed the envelop on a near table and went to lay down on her bed "Kyoya usually check on me at this time" she thought and looked at her alarm clock. She yawned and closed her eyes to sleep.

The next day, Kyokai woke up, took a shower, got dressed, and ate breakfast. She looked around to check if she didn't forget anything and her eyes stopped at the envelop "I'll read it when I get back" she thought and went to school.

When she reached the school gates, she bumped into Kyoko and Hana "ah Kyo-chan, Ohayo" Kyoko greeted "Ohayo, Senpai" Hana said "Ohayo, Sasagawa, Kurokawa" Kyoko nodded "so Senpai" Hana said as they walked to the building "hn ?" Kyokai looked at her from the corner of her eye.

"I heard that there is a relationship between you and Hibari-san. Is that true ?" Hana smirked at her "eh ?" Kyokai stopped walking "it is true, Hana-chan ! Hibari-san and Kyo-chan are dating !!" Kyoko smiled "Sasagawa, you don't have to say it out loud" Kyokai glared "Gomenei, Kyo-chan" Kyoko said "ahh~ I knew it ! You two make a cute couple" Hana said.

"I have to check the hallways to see if everything in order" Kyokai informed, they nodded and walked to their classroom "step a side it's Hibari-san !" Someone whispered as Kyokai walked in the hallway "no, you idiot ! Its Hayashi-san !" Another whispered back "really ? He looked like his twin brother" the first one said "do they really look at me as a boy ?" Kyokai thought.

"I didn't see Kyoya at all. Maybe he's in the roof sleeping. But come to think of it..I always bump into Kyoya in the hallway" she told herself.

When Kyokai opened the door to the rooftop, she thought she should see Hibari sleeping. Instead, she saw the roof all damaged with Hibari and Dino fighting on the center "K-Kyoya ?" She called and they started to fight again.

When Hibari stood in front of Kyokai, giving her his back, she ran and wrapped her arms around his waist from behind "were you fighting him since yesterday ? Why are you fighting with him anyway ?" Kyokai said "for disturbing us" Hibari said and got free from her grip.

But before he could run at Dino, Kyokai tackled him from behind and they both fell on the floor "n-no ! K-Kyoya !" Kyokai rolled him and pinned him so that he can look up at her "please stop fighting, for me" Kyokai said panting because Hibari kept struggling "I'll just leave" Dino sighed in relief because Kyokai stopped Hibari, he left the roof leaving them there "stop it and listen to me" Kyokai said and Hibari sat up "hn ?"

"Where were you yesterday ?" She asked "I was fighting with that herbivore" he said "why ? Worried about me ?" He smirked "n-no, it's just that you usually come to my house and check on me" she looked away.

She blushed red when she realized that she was sitting on his lap. She was about to get up when he suddenly picked her up and walked to the hallway "K-Kyoya, put me down" she said.

It's a good this that all of the students were in their classroom waiting, because Hibari's arms were under Kyokai's bottom while her legs were both sides of his waist. It's like if he was carrying a child "p-put me down, it's embarrassing" she said and he kept walking.

"Hibaka" she said "what if someone sees us ?" She said "Hayashi-san ?" A voice said. They looked at where the voice came from and saw Tsuna "what are you doing here herbivore, don't you have class ?" Hibari glared "E-Etto~ I was about to go to class" Tsuna explained "hn" Hibari walked passed him still carrying Kyokai.

They reached the Reception Room and Hibari sat on the couch. Kyokai was about to get up but he wrapped his arms around her waist and laid down with her on top of him.