Chapter 63

_______________

Chapter 63

_______________

"..." White and Fon glanced between Kyokai and Kyoya as they stood on their heads. In the end, they got in the same elevator, looking away from each other "aren't you two going to talk ?" White broke the awkward silent, they looked at him then away.

White pouted and chewed on the carrot along with his rabbit "Oi Fon" he said. Fon glanced at him. White made weird moves which Fon didn't understand. White sighed and waved his hand as a sign to move. Fon understood and jumped off Kyoya's head. White glanced between Kyoya and Kyokai again "just kiss already !!" He said.

Their eyes widen in surprise "Eep !!" Kyokai crushed White's body with her hands then tossed him over her shoulder "we're alone, so should I tell him ?" She thought and glanced at Kyoya from the corner of her eyes. When he glanced at her, they looked away.

She took a deep breath, clenching her fists "Hibari" she said, he looked at her "u-um, the truth is..." She turned to him, he raised a brow "I'm-" she got cut off "White Smash !!" White hit Kyoya with a hammer.

Kyoya fell on top of Kyokai "Oops" White sweat dropped "Yare Yare" Fon shook his head. Kyoya had his hands on each side of Kyokai's head, he had his legs on each side of her legs. He slightly blushed at how she looked right now. She was staring at him with wide eyes, slightly blushing cheeks, her lips were a bit parted, and he just notice that her dress shirt was unbuttoned the first two as her tie was loose.

He slowly bent down, she closed her eyes shut "Kyokai" he said as he got closer to her face "p-please stop" she whispered, she slowly opened her eyes "I really...need to talk to you" she said not looking at him "Voi ! What the hell are you doing ?" They flinched and looked at the door to see it open.

They quickly got up. Their watches beeped, signaling that the second battle has started. They all glanced at each other then started fighting.

Squalo lift up Kyokai by her collar "Voi ! Look who got long hair now !" He smirked "don't mock me !" Kyokai put her foot on his face and flipped backwards. Her back bumped into Kyoya's. They turned in surprise and dodged their hits "they both glared and started fighting "Ushishishi~" Bel chuckled "I though those two would be in the same team"

They suddenly saw something blast toward them. Kyoya tackled Kyokai out of the way as they dodged the hit "are you alright ?" He asked, she only stared at him with wide eyes "Kyokai ?" He said then got pushed by her.

He grabbed her wrists before she could fight "release me" she glared "not until you give me an explanation to why you left me" he glared back and stopped struggling "I..." She began "I still..." She said "I still lo-" she got cut off "Kyokai-sama !" Sato rushed in.

Kyoya backed up as Kyokai was about to hit his chin with her tonfa "Ushishishi~" Bel threw knives at Kyoya, he jumped out of the way to dodge it. The knives were about to hit Kyokai, but Sato pulled her to him "Kyokai-sama ! Please don't run off like that alone !" He cupped her cheeks.

She glared and slapped his hands "stop meddling, Sato ! I'm not a child that is hard to take care of !" She yelled "I'm not meddling ! I'm helping you !" He said "helping by being a meddler" she said "I'm not a meddler, I'm your guardian ! I guard you" he said "guard me ? More like stalking me ! Ever heard of personal space !? Or maybe life !?" She glared "just leave me alone"

She ran off "Kyokai-sama" he grabbed her hand. He jumped out of the way as Kyoya was about to hit him, he was surprised when Sato dodged it with a metal staff like Ikuto's. They glared at each other then started fighting.

"Voi ! Aren't you suppose to be with Varia !?" Squalo said as he and the Vaira surrounded Kyokai "I don't recall that" Kyokai said "but I'm really mad right now" she pulled out two guns. Squalo slowly smirked "Vooi ! Now you looked more like that Damn boss"

Kyokai glared at that, she doesn't like to be compared with Xanxus. It makes her blood boil. She made two guns a shotgun "don't compare me with that idiot" she started shooting at them.

She suddenly turned and found a gun aiming at her nose. She stared blankly at her pissed off brother "been a while" she said "shut up, brat !" He growled. She jumps out of the way and kicked Lussuria, and kicked his watch to break it.

Xanxus glared and shot her "die !" He yelled. Kyokai thought that was going to get hit, but a tall figure came in the way "Yare Yare, how troublesome" older White smiled as he took the bullet in his top hat. Kyokai stared at him confused "White ?" She said.

He smiled at her. He twirled the top hat then took the bullet out of it, then turned them into flowers and have it to her. Kyoya being Kyoya, hit him with his tonfa. White's head fell off his body "KYAAAAAAAA !!!!" Lussuria screamed.

"Pop !" White's real head appeared from his black dress shirt "stop with that stupid tricks ! Your insulting me again !" Mammon said in his adult form "my magic has nothing to do with your illusions, Viper" White smirked "it's Mammon !" Mammon yelled.

The three adult Arcobaleno went somewhere to fight on their own. Meanwhile, with the others "Ushishishi~" Bel threw knives at Kyokai, as she was about to dodge it, Sato came to wrap his arms around her head and shoulders. The knives didn't hit them, but it broke Sato's watch.

Kyokai broke Bel's watch with her gun, so he's out of the battle. The remaining ones beside the Arcobaleno are, Xanxus, Squalo, Kyoya, and Kyokai. The Arcobaleno returned with Fon on his infant form, because his time was finished. The other two, return to their infant form.

Xanxus did a Cambio Forma with Bester, Kyoya made Roll increase, and Kyokai loaded her shotgun with her flames. The three attacked each other and made a huge explosion. Luckily, they managed to survive along with the boss watches. They destroyed most of the roof and a got a little injured.

Kyokai and Xanxus blasted flames at each other, and it made another explosion. Her and Kyoya's blazer were damaged. As they were about to give each other the last blow, their watches beeped, meaning the battle is over in a draw.

Kyoya didn't accept this draw, so he broke his own watch, which surprised them all "let's go, Kyokai-sama" Sato grabbed Kyokai's wrist and started to drag her "no !" Kyokai froze when Kyoya grabbed her other wrist.

Sato glared at him and Kyoya glared back "let her go, Glasses" Kyoya said "you let go of her, Hibari" Sato said "what's between me and her does not consider you" he said "if it's Kyokai's problem then it's mine as well !" Kyoya yelled.

Sato pulled Kyokai with force, making her wince "we'll make sure that you won't run away again, young lady" he glared at her. Kyokai glanced at Kyoya then looked down "I'm sorry" she thought.

=Time Skip=

Kyoya sighed as he laid down on the couch in Dino's apartment. Dino told him to have a little chat after Sato took Kyokai away "hn" Kyoya rolled on his side, thinking about what Dino told him. She didn't want that, he thought. He saw the look in her eyes, which made his heart sink.

"What !? They attacked the Shimon family" He heard Dino "Vindice is after the boss watches !?" He said. Kyoya quickly sat up worried "Kyokai" he thought.