Chapter 95

_______________

Chapter 95

_______________

"Ne, Hibari-san" Tsuna asked Kyoya, who was putting books in the bookcases "what ?" Kyoya said not looking at him "h-how do you get girls ?" Tsuna asked blushing "hn ?" Kyoya glanced over him at Kyokai, she was standing on a stairs to place the books in the bookcase.

Tsuna blinked as he watched Kyoya walk toward Kyokai "Kai, come down, I need to tell you something" Kyoya looked up at her "not now Kyoya" Kyokai said, not looking at him "is that so ?" He said then kicked the stairs to the side "HEH !?" Tsuna paled. Kyokai gasped as she fell, but Kyoya caught her "that's how you do it" he looked at Tsuna "that's wrong !" Tsuna thought.

"Ah, Tsunayoshi" Kyokai looked at him "asking Kyoya again ?" She said "h-hm" Tsuna nodded "well, that was not a good idea" she said "I figured" he thought "Kyoya, you can put me down now" she said "not until you give me a kiss" Kyoya smirked at her "oh you" she rolled her eyes and kissed his cheek.

She walked to Tsuna and they sat across each other on the table "ne, Kyokai-nee" Tsuna said "don't break their heart, they only have one.." Kyokai glared "break their bones, they have 206" she closed eyes smiled as she tilted her head "eh ?" Tsuna paled "oh ? I thought you still wanted an advice about girls" she frowned "n-no ! I'm over that !" Tsuna waved his hand in front of him "no matter how much I knew about Kyokai-nee, she's still scary !" He thought.

"I was wondering if you want to would like to come to my house ? Haru said we're going to play games again" he said "games ? What kind of games ?" She asked "I don't know" he shrugged "I'll think about it" she said "I hope you come" he smiled, she chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"Please stop" Kyokai chuckled while Kyoya kissed her neck as they laid down on the bed when they got home "where do you want me to kiss you ?" He smirked then buried his face on her chest while his hands went to her thighs to wrap her legs around him.

She bit her lip and wrapped her arms around his neck "where do you think ?" She whispered. She gasped when he sat up, pulling her on his lap "well.." He begin "I should start from here.." He placed his finger on her lips "then down here.." He traveled his finger to her neck "then.." He smirked as he reached her collar "leave that for later" she grabbed his hand.

He rested his hands back to look at her fully "then take off your shirt so I can do my work" he smirked "hm" she smirked back and held the hem of her shirt. On her midway, her phone rang "don't stop, take it off" he said. She rolled her eyes and got off him to reach for her phone, but he pushed himself on her and grabbed the phone first.

"What ?" He answered. He glanced at Kyokai and gave her the phone, then collapsed on her "hai ?" Kyokai said "hang up " Kyoya mattered "ah, sure" she nodded and hanged up "let's continue" he looked at her "can't, the girls are coming over" she said "can we at least do the kissing part ?" He glared.

She smiled and cupped his cheeks "no" she pushed him off her and got off the bed. He sat in the living room while she changed her clothes. She walked to the door when the bell ran.

"Sorry to ask so sudden, Onee-san" Kyoko said as Kyokai led her, Haru, and Chrome to the kitchen "it's alright, I don't have any plans really" Kyokai shrugged "is it alright to work here ?" Chrome asked "yeah" Kyokai said "so it's for Tsunayoshi's house ?" She asked "ah" Adelheid nodded.

"Kyokai.." Kyoya came in to see the crowd in the kitchen "uh ah !" Kyokai blocked his way "out !" She pushed him out of the kitchen and closed the door "what ?" Kyoya said confused "you cannot go in there" Kyokai pointed at his nose "why not ?" He asked "because you will ruin the surprise" she glared "what surprise ?" He smirked as he cupped her cheeks with one hand "I can't tell you that if it's a surprise" she muffled.