Chapter 34

___________________

Chapter 34

___________________

While Tsuna was trying to clear the trial of the orange pacifier, which was held by Aria, Kyokai and Kyoya stayed after school to test their flames again.

They stood in the baseball field so they won't damage anything inside the building "so how did we do it ?" Kyoya said "I'm guessing the Rings started to let out flames when we were close. It also surround our hand" Kyokai said "hn ? Close ?" He smirked and he pulled her to him by the waist.

She blushed and pushed him "not like that, idiot" she said "hn, let's try it then" he lift up his hand for her. When Kyokai lift up her hand, their hands surrounded by their flames. Their fingers touched and the flames grew stronger. When their palms did, the flames scattered "let's try it one more time" Kyokai said.

What they don't know, that there was a certain Arcobaleno watching them. Their finger tips touched and so did their fingers. When they were about to do the same with their palms, Tsuna came and interrupted them "Hibari-san ! Hayashi-san !" The flames scattered again and the two flew as fell on their back.

Kyokai sat up and rubbed her head "what now, Sawada ?" She glared at Tsuna "the herbivore is breaking the rules again" Kyoya said and yawned "Oi ! Kyoya ! Don't sleep" Kyokai glared at him then sighed "what were you two doing ?" Tsuna said "nothing. Why are you here ?" Kyokai said, standing up "Hibari ! Get up or I'll kick you !"

Tsuna shivered on how Kyokai would normally yell at the Demon of Nami Chu "Etto, we cleared the orange pacifier. I just wanted to check on you guys" Tsuna explained "you cleared it, didn't notice" Kyokai said "huh ? The Rings glow when-never mind" Tsuna sweat dropped.

Kyokai suddenly pulled out her katana and cut the cards that were attacking Tsuna "great job blocking that" a voice said "but you !" A small infant appeared out of nowhere and kicked Tsuna in the face.

"Another infant ?" They thought "Itai ! Huh !? Who are you !?" Tsuna pointed at the small infant, who was wearing a black tail suit, gloves, dress shirt underneath, tie, top hat, arrows under his eyes, and a black hair "what !? You don't know me !?" He said shocked.

They just blinked in confusion "I am ! The Greatest Wizard in the World ! The Awesome White !" The infant pointed at the sky with a stage background as the crowd clapped and tossed red roses "White ?" Kyokai said as arrows pointed at what the infant was wearing with the hair color.

"Stop fooling around" Reborn came flying and kicked White off the stage "Ita ! R-Reborn-san ! It's been awhile !" White laughed "be quite" Reborn kicked him again "n-ne Reborn, who is he ?" Tsuna asked "his name is White. He is the most skillful wizard. He also holds the white pacifier" Reborn said "eh !? An Arcobaleno !?" Tsuna said.

"White you fool !" Lal landed on White "Lal-nee ! I missed you !" White said and got kicked by Colonnello "don't touch her, Kora !" Colonnello said "what's it to you, Baaaaaka~ Lal-nee is my sister !" White said "EEEEEEHH !? Lal's little brother !?" Tsuna said "what !? You don't believe me just because I'm not a soldier !? You think I'm lying !?" White grabbed Tsuna's collar and started to slap him "I can see now how they are related" Tsuna thought.

"Anyway ! White ! Why don't you start the trail ?" Lal said "o-oh ! Right !" White nodded.

They suddenly disappeared to go to an unknown place "the participants are: the holder of the Sky Ring, the Guardian of the Snow Ring, and the Guardian of the Cloud Ring" Lal said "wait, what are we suppose to do ?" Tsuna said "simple, we are in a middle of a maze. All you have to do is find a way out" White explained "that's it ?" Kyoya said.