Chapter 74

_________________

Chapter 74

_________________

Days passed ever since the random festival. Kyoya started to act unlike himself every time he sees Kyokai. So basically, he's running away from her.

"YOU WHAT !?" Ryohei yelled at Kyoya, who was walking back in forth in the Reception Room "keep it down, Loud Animal" Kyoya glared, Ryohei pointed at him "y-y-you !!?? L-L-L-Like K-KAI !!?" He yelled, Kyoya covered his mouth "I told you to keep it down" he glared.

Kyoya pulled back and slightly blushed "ask her out to the Extreme !" Ryohei said "I can't" Kyoya said "why not to the Extreme !?" Ryohei yelled "I don't know if she likes me back, idiot" Kyoya glared. Ryohei didn't know what to say to that.

Kyoya narrowed his eyes as Ryohei's eyes wandered around while sweating like crazy "your hiding something" he said "w-why would I do that to the Extreme !!?" Ryohei nervously laughed.

"If you really like her then ask her out to the Extreme !" He said "hn" Kyoya stayed silent "fine, I'll do it" he sighed "Yosh !" Ryohei cheered. When they exited the room, they saw Kyokai in front of them "......." They only blinked.

Kyoya's cheeks became red from embarrassment, Ryohei coughed and cleared his throat "K-Kai ! How long have you been standing there !?" He nervously laughed "when I overheard you say 'ask her out to the Extreme'" they paled "I SAID NOTHING !" Ryohei ran away from panicking "traitor" Kyoya thought.

Kyoya flinched when Kyokai stepped foreword toward him, he stepped back and hit the wall "so..." She crossed her arms and stepped closer until there was only an inch between them "who is she ?" She narrowed her eyes.

He stayed silent. He did say he would confess, but didn't say when "u-um" he noted that she didn't realize how close she was. She sighed and stepped back "whatever" she mumbled "it's none of my business so I won't interfere" she said "but I will tell you one thing..." She glared at him "be a man and confess already" she walked away after that.

He was kind of shocked that she was okay with him confessing to another girl. Though, that girl was her. He slid his back against the wall until he was sitting "I knew it" he leaned his head back "she doesn't like me"

Kyokai was on the roof, laying down. She felt her heart broke into pieces "I knew he didn't like me, he have been avoiding me for weeks" she thought and closed her eyes "I already find my answer, and I already knew his"

Kyoya entered the music room, hoping to find Kyokai, but couldn't. He looked everywhere and couldn't find here "you idiot, why didn't you tell her when she was in front of you ?" He thought.

He opened the door of the roof to see no one. When he claimed the latter, he saw Kyokai sleeping on her side. Her lips were slightly parted, her bangs were covering her eyes, Kyoya faced palmed while blushing "curses, she looks cute" he thought.

He sat next to her while staring. He gently lift up her head and rested it on his crossed legs. They sat there for quite a while "if I had the courage to tell you how I feel" he thought "how you make me feel"

"Hmm" Kyokai slowly opened her eyes "sleep well ?" Kyoya said "Hibari !" She sat up "w-when did you come ?" She said "a while ago" he shrugged.

"S-So, did you confess yet ?" She asked "hn ?" He raised a brow "t-to the girl you like" she looked away. He sighed and looked at the sky "no" he said "eh ?" She looked at him confused "she rejected me before I even confessed" he said "o-oh" she said "but I will not give up on her, I'll make sure she'd like me back" he said, she felt her heart drop "I'll be taking my leave then" she stood up and walked to the latter "see you"