Chapter 94

_______________

Chapter 94

_______________

The next day, Kazumi was looking through her mission when she heard yelling in the house. She walked to the kitchen to see Kyoya arguing with Kisume, her brow twitched but decided to smile brightly "Hey guys !" She said "hello, Zumi-chan" Kisume smiled "what are you two arguing about ?" She wrapped her arms around them "cooking dinner" Kisume said.

The doorbell rang and they looked at the door. Kyoya went to see from the window and raised a brow "I'll get it" he mattered and walked out of the kitchen. As soon as he was out of sight, Kazumi smacked Kisume on the head "you idiot ! Didn't we say we want Kyoya to love us !?" She whispered "he wants to cook hamburger steak ! Does he even know how !?" He whispered back.

They suddenly heard a loud thud. They went to see Kyokai on top of Kyoya "GAGH !" They paled "what ?" Kyoya said "Kyoya ! Please help me hide !" Kyokai said "why ?" He said "please ! I'll explain later !" She sat up "please !" She held her hands in front of her "wha !" He put his arms under her and lift her up "be right back" he told his siblings and went to his room, Kazumi sighed and followed him.

The doorbell rang again, Kisume decided to get it "what brings you here.." He said "Xanxus ?" Xanxus glared and let himself in "I'm looking for a brat, she's dumb, innocent, and about this high" Xanxus measured his  waist level "name ?" Kisume smiled "Angel Brat" Xanxus said "hm ?" Kisume blinked.

Xanxus narrowed his eyes "where's your brother ?" He walked ahead "Kyoya !? Your looking for Kyoya !?" Kisume said "hell no ! I'm looking for the other brat !" Xanxus glared and kicked Kyoya's door down "Xhay !" He yelled "he found me !" Kyokai paled, she gasped when he threw her over his shoulder "Xanxus ! You can't do this ! I'm suppose to choose my own decision !" She struggled. He put her on her feet then smacked her head.

"Itai~" Kyokai rubbed her head "Oi, What are you planning to do with Kyokai ?" Kyoya pulled Kyokai to him "it's none of your business" Xanxus glared "Kyo-kun ! Are you fighting with Sume-kun again ?" Kazumi came then froze, they blinked  "Kazumi ?" Xanxus said "Xanxus" Kazumi nervously laughed "how do you know Onee-san ?" Kyokai said and he pulled her cheek "and you call her like that !? But not your older brother !?" He glared.

"HEEEEEHH !!? Brother !? You never told me you had a sister, boss !" Kazumi said "boss !?" Kyoya and Kyokai "explain" Kyoya glared at Kazumi "ahahaha ! Sume-kun" she said "your on your own" Kisume said "Kisume !" She glared then sighed "the truth is, Kyoya, I'm actually Varia's Cloud Guardian" she sadly smiled "your what ?" Kyoya said, bangs covering his eyes.

"Your in Varia ?" Kyokai said "that idiot was suppose to be the one to fight him in the Rings conflict, but she as busy traveling around the world" Xanxus explained "we supposed to fight ?" Kyoya mumbled, Kyokai stared at him then glanced Kazumi "I'm so sorry I didn't tell you, Kyoya. But I was just trying to protect you" Kazumi said.

"Since when ?" She blinked "since when were you lying to me about this !? Since when were you one of them !?" He yelled "Kyo-kun..." She said shocked. Of all the family members, Kyoya respected his sister of them all, she was shocked when he yelled at her "you lied to me ! You all lied to me !" He glared at Kisume "are my parents lying to me too !?" He yelled.

He glared at Kyokai when she held his arm "Kyoya, please calm down" she said "what do you think !? That Monkey boss might even have secrets about you !" He glared "don't talk to my boss like that !" Kazumi said "don't talk to your brother like that !" Kyokai said "Oi ! You should be respecting us !" Xanxus said "you should be respecting yourself first !" Kyoya glared "maybe we should all calm down" Kisume said "no !" He sweat dropped.