Chapter 22

__________________

Chapter 22

_________________

Days passed since the incident and of course, Tsuna and the others decided to never talk about it or tell Kyokai, who doesn't even remember.

While Hibari was walking to Kyokai's house, he bumped into Dino and decided to fight him. They fought until they reached Kyokai's house. They entered the house by breaking the door. Well, at least they used the door "we better stop fighting Kyoya or we'll break something and make Kyokai mad" Dino said and Hibari stopped fighting "oh ? Finally listening to me ?" Dino said surprised "no, I stopped because I was hungry" Hibari said then went to the kitchen.

Dino sighed and followed. When Hibari reached the counter, he saw a string on it. He took it and wrap it around his hand, then held it tight as if he didn't want to let go "that string seems very important" he turned around to see Dino "I gave it to Kyokai. She would always wrap it around her hand in difficult situation" Hibari explained and returned the string to its place.

"I see" Dino chuckled "so how long ?" He asked "hn ?" Hibari looked at him "how long have you been in love with Kyokai ?" Dino said. Hibari looked away to think "I guess since the day we met" he admitted "when was that ?" Dino asked "when she was a 1st year and I was 2nd" Hibari said "wow" Dino chuckled.

"Anyways, where's the bathroom ?" Dino asked "the door on the right at the end of the hall" Hibari said and Dino nodded. He went to the end of the hall and opened the door on the left "hm ? It's a bedroom. Must be Kyokai's" he said "oh ?" He entered the room. He walked next to the bed and picked up a picture frame.

He saw Hibari with bruises on his face, eating a Popsicle while looking away, with a tint of pink on his cheeks. Dino saw Kyokai, her hair reached her shoulders, eating Popsicle, while leaning her back against Hibari. Dino chuckled then put the picture frame on its place.

He got out of the room and realized something "oh ? I took the door on the left" he thought. He opened the door of the bathroom and steam came out "steam ? Oh right, I wonder where Kyo-" he stopped his mid sentence when he saw...

"GAAAAAA !!!!!!" Hibari almost dropped his cup when he heard Dino scream. He walked out of the kitchen and saw Dino sitting in the floor, hand on his bloody nose, and a red face "why are you screaming ? Your being loud" Hibari walked and stood behind Dino "K-Kyo-Ky.." Dino pointed inside the bathroom. Hibari looked up to see...

"Why are we going to Hayashi's !?" Gokudera said "we want to visit Kai. You know, to hang out" Yamamoto smiled "Yosh ! EXTREME Day !" Ryohei threw a punch in the air "yeah and we can get to know her better" Tsuna said and they reached Kyokai's house to see the door knocked off "eh ?" They got worried and rushed inside with their weapons "Hayashi-...san ?" Tsuna said.

Dino and Hibari were sitting on the floor with their heads down and hands on their knees. Dino had only one hand on his nose and blood kept going through his fingers with a red face, Hibari only had a couple of blood drops from his nose and a slight pink on his cheeks, and there was Kyokai, wearing nothing but a towel, wet hair, scary glare, and a baseball bat in her hand "aren't you a bunch of perverts ?" She glared "you..." She placed the tip of the bat on Hibari's head "how many times do I have to tell you and him not break into my house ?"

"And you..." She hit Dino with the bat "ever heard of knocking !?" She yelled "I'm sorry !" He looked at her "apology not excepted" Kyokai hit him again "I'm going to my room. By the time I get back, I better see that Damn door fixed" she walked to her room but stopped to take one glance over her shoulder "and you better not be staring at me like that, Hibari" she glared. Hibari blushed then looked down again.