Chapter 38

________________

Chapter 38

________________

It was the day of the Choice. Kyokai woke up early to train more while Kyoya had something to do. She was in the training room, hands on knees and panting hard "come on, Kyokai. You mastered every technique with Cheppe. Have some rest" Dino said "Che~" Cheppe agreed "fine" Kyokai straightened up sighing.

Dino smiled "here, wear this" he gave her a suit "it's not a skirt, isn't it ?" She glared "no no !" He waved his hands smiling "good luck, Kyokai" his smile dropped "a second battle with Bakura, how exciting" she said bored.

She left to wear her suit that was made by Leon "are you ready ?" Bianchi knocked on her door "ah" Kyokai opened it "we've been waiting, Hayashi-san" Tsuna smiled. Kyokai smiled back and ruffeld his hair "let's go" she said and they went to Namimori Shrine.

When they reached the Shrine, they saw the base unit that Shoichi and Spanner built "Kyoya isn't here yet" Kyokai sighed "hey Hayashi-san, do know where Hibari-san is ?" Tsuna asked and she shook her head "haven't seen him after breakfast" she said "he'll come" she crossed her arms.

They suddenly felt the sun got blocked and they looked up to see a black cloud. A light hit them and Byakuran's face appeared "that face disgust me to death" Kyokai frowned "huh ? Why is that ?" Ryohei asked "because his face reminds me of Bakura" Kyokai explained "don't they have the same face since they are twins ?" Chrome said "exactly" Kyokai nodded.

"I said to bring everyone with you, some people are missing" Byakuran told Tsuna "well, ummm" Tsuna said. Kyokai glamced around "he'll come, I know he will" she thought.

Byakuran said that the Choice battlefield won't be in Namimori but in a place where the Choice is chosen. To go there, they need five million Fiamma Volts of flames to transport to the stage of the Choice.

Time was ticking as the light was fading fast. Kyokai closed her eyes "they'll come" she whispered. Cloud and Rain flames appeared as Kyoya and Yamamoto arrived. Kyokai opened her eyes and took out her Vongola box "Vongola box, open box" Tsuna said and all of the Guardian opened their Vongola boxes.

The flames hit the teleporter and they got ten million Fiamma Volts. Tsuna's box animal was a lion, Natsu. Gokudera's was a cat, Uri. Yamamoto's was a dog, Jiro. Ryohei's was a kangaroo, Kangaryuu. Lambo's was a bull, Gyuudon. Chrome's was an owl, Mukuro. Kyoya's was a hedgehog, Roll. And Kyokai's was a white fox, Kitsune.

Kyokai elbowed Kyoya in the stomach "your late" she said "not my problem" he said. Byakuran let out a group of cards and told Tsuna to choose. When Tsuna picked a card, he got Lightning. Byakuran smiled "let's go then" he said and they started to float.

Kyokai held Kitsune close to her. Kyoya held her arm from under her. They transported to the battlefield. When they arrived, they landed on a hard surface "hn" Kyoya groaned because Kyokai landed on his lap "oh God ! Kyoya, I'm so sorry" Kyokai got off him "it's nothing" he said.

"Hey, welcome to the Choice arena" they heard Byakuran and Bakura's voice. They noticed that they were in a place full of buildings but they were the only people along with the Millefiore family "we meet again, Kyokai-chan" Bakura smiled.

Kyokai and Bakura stepped forward. Kyokai glared at him "the last time I remember was seeing you dead" she said coldly "O-ho" Kikyo chuckled "oh snap" Byakuran held his laugh "can we please stop this and forget about the past !?" Bakura nervously laughed "no, you killed my family. That means that I should..." Kyokai paused to drow a line across her throat with her thumb "unalive you" she deadly glared.

"Boo ! Is that the girl you were talking about Bakura !?" Bluebell looked at Kyokai from head to toe while walking around her "she's not even that pretty" she said, Kyokai decided to ignore her because she hates those kinds of girls "how annoying" she mumbled, Bluebell pouted "who you calling annoying !? I'll handle you myself" Bluebell made her hand a weapon "Bluebell !" Bakura said. Bluebell's hit got blocked by Kyoya's tonfa.

The Snow Guardian (Hibari x oc)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें