Chapter 6

_________________

Chapter 6

__________________

Kyokai woke up early, took a quick shower, wore her uniform and pinned the Disciplinary committee armband just like Hibari's, and she asked him if she can wear pants instead of a skirt so she can fight easily.

She went to school and met with Tsuna, Gokudera and Yamamoto on her way "Ohayo Hayashi-san !" Tsuna said "Yo !" Yamamoto waved, Gokudera just clicked his tongue "Ohayo" Kyokai said.

"Why are you wearing that ?" Gokudera pointed at her armband "I'm a part of the Disciplinary committee" she answered "nice !" Yamamoto smiled "why are you wearing a boys uniform ?" Tsuna asked "because it would be easier when I fight" Kyokai said "you look like Hibari now" Yamamoto laughed.

Tsuna began to talk about his dad "he couldn't manage to return even once in two years" Tsuna said "even if that kind of father comes back now..." He added. All this talking about his dad makes Kyokai wonder about her old not-real dad in her dreams "Kai, is something wrong ?" Yamamoto asked "no, I just remembered something" Kyokai said.

"Hey want to hang out ?" Yamamoto said "yeah let's do that, Judaime !" Gokudera said "huh ?" Tsuna looked confused "let's hang out. You too, Kai" Yamamoto looked at Kyokai "but school..." Kyokai said "today is review day right ?" Tsuna said "that's right, it's Sunday around the world. It's important to relax from time to time" Gokudera said "Hibari.." Kyokai looked the way to school "Che can't you forget about your boyfriend for 1 minute ?" Gokudera said, an irk mark showed up on Kyokai's forehead "GWAAAA !!!" He fell on the ground unable to move "Gokudera-kun !!? Hayashi-san, please don't do that again !!!" Tsuna looked at Kyokai "I did no such thing" Kyokai looked away as if she didn't do anything "don't deny it !!!" Tsuna pointed at her "hahaha !!! She's so funny" Yamamoto laughed.

In the end, everyone came to hang out and Kyokai got stuck with them. She sighed when Tsuna panicked at where Lambo slept. They started to play a lot of games and bought CDs, they took some pictures in the photo booth.

Kyokai almost took a picture with everyone except with Yamamoto and Gokudera "come on, Gokudera, Kai" Yamamoto pulled Kyokai to the photo booth and waited for Gokudera "I don't know about this" Kyokai said. She felt uncomfortable being between two boys.

"Come on Gokudera-kun, for me" Tsuna begged Gokudera to take a picture with Kyokai "if the Tenth says so.." Gokudera finally agreed and walked to the booth but stopped when he saw Kyokai "your taking so long" Haru pushed Gokudera and he got inside, Kyokai's eyes went wide when Gokudera pushed her that made her squeezed between Yamamoto and him.

"That's a great idea Gokudera, let's hug" Yamamoto laughed, Gokudera blushed and Kyokai just gave him a 'hn' with slight blush on her cheeks.

Yamamoto put his arm around Kyokai's shoulder and pulled Gokudera's arm to put it around her other shoulder "smile !" Yamamoto put his cheek on Kyokai's cheek and made Gokudera do the same.

When the picture taken out, Kyoko and Haru giggle, Tsuna smiled "here Hayashi-san" Tsuna smiled and gave her the picture "hn" Kyokai nodded and put it in her pocket.

After a while they sat down to drink sodas "here Sawada, you must be tired because of those two" Kyokai gave Tsuna a soda and sat across him "how do you do it ?" Kyokai asked "do what ?" Tsuna looked at her confused "how do you make a lot of friends, including me ?" Kyokai said "I never had this much of friends."

"Really ?" Tsuna said and she nodded "Hibari, was the only friend I had. Sasagawa's brother was kind of my friend since elementary, but we weren't as close as Hibari and I are, so I don't call him a 'friend'" she said "Kyokai must have been lonely without Hibari-san" He thought.