Chapter 99

______________

Chapter 99

______________

Days and days got closer to the graduation, Kyokai was cooking some eggs for breakfast, still thinking about the speech "Kyoya, don't sleep" she glanced at Kyoya, who was sleeping on the table "I couldn't sleep yesterday" he mumbled "why ? Watched a lot of TV ?" She said "hn" he glared at her "I'm joking" she placed a plate of eggs in front of him

She walked to the counter and turned on the water boiler "you've been busy  with planning the graduation" she said and he sighed "can't you tell ?" He yawned "it's pretty obvious" she said and he sat up for her to sit on his lap "hn" he took his mug from her and sipped from it "how troublesome" he threw his head back sighing "quit whining and eat" she lift up the fork for him "ahh~" he opened his mouth and ate the eggs.

"Just relax for today" she got up and hugged him from behind "it's weekend, we could go on a date, walk around Namimori, or only just sit down doing nothing" she squeezed his shoulders "I'm going to take a shower" she smirked and bit his ear "I don't mind having company" she whispered and left the kitchen. He only stared at nothing before smirking "hn"

After he cleaned up, he sat in the living room. He collapsed on the couch sighing, he glanced at Kyokai's phone when it vibrated on the table. He took it and answered it "what ?" He growled "oh Goodness, Hibari" Sato sighed "what do you want, Glasses ?" Kyoya glared "I need to talk to Kyokai-sama" Sato said "she's in the shower" Kyoya said "you want me to leave a message ? Or want me to bite you to death" he said "I would believe to tell her that Nagai-sama wants to talks to her" Sato said "Nagai ? Who's that ?" Kyoya said "someone who doesn't consider you" Sato said "Oi ! You better answ-" he hanged up "that filth.." Kyoya glared.

He glanced at the door from the corner of his eyes to see Kyokai drying her hair with a towel "hm ?" Kyokai stared at him "you seem to be upset of something" she raised a brow and gasped when he pushed her against the wall, his hand next to her head, making the towel fall "K-Kyo ?" She blinked at his eyes that were burning her soul "don't call me that.." Her eyes widen.

"Now answer my question, and listen carefully" he glared "Kyoya, your being re-" she pushed him "listen !" He roughly pinned her forearms on the wall "shut up and listen" he growled "who the heck is Nagai !?" He yelled, she only stared at him blankly "I don't know" she said "don't lie to me" he glared "I'm not" she shook her head "he must be a worker in my company, or another boss from a different company" she shrugged.

"Your manager said-" he got cut off "since when do you believe Sato ? Who you dislike a lot ?" She said "let go" she said, he glared "I answered your stupid question, now let go" she yanked her arms from his grip "sorry" he mumbled "apology not accepted" he frowned "we've been dating for so long and you still don't seem to trust me if I was cheating on you or not" she said.

"Get out" she mumbled looking away "Kyokai.." He said shocked "get out !" She glared at him "don't apologize to me into you mean it !" She pointed at the door "if...that's what you want" he mumbled and left. She held her tears when she heard the slam of the door "idiot" she gritted her teeth. He started at the house for a minute then walked away.

After seconds later "Kyokai.." Kyokai glared "I told you to get out !" She yelled at Kyoya, but only to see Ryohei "I saw it" he said "what ?" She glared "I was just passing by when I saw Hibari getting out of the house angrily" he explained "it's none of your business" she said "it is !" He yelled.

They looked at the door when the bell rang "what now ?" She sighed and opened the door "oh it's you" she glared at Sato "Ryohei, would you leave ? It's about to rain and I've got something to take care of with Sato" she said "Kyokai.." Ryohei said "I'll talk to you tomorrow" she said. He glared at Sato before leaving.