Chapter 19

_________________

Chapter 19

__________________

Kyokai stared at the door knob of the front door is her house after locking it the next day. She sighed because the Rings conflict was finally over. No more worrying, no more injury, and no more risks. But what made her upset was that she won't be able to see her brother, Xanxus, ever again.

She walked to school, remembering what happened in all the matches. She learned to trust Tsuna, she got more friendlier with Ryohei, she got along with Gokudera, be able to meet her brother and father, she met with Kokuyo Gang again, she knew who killed her parents, she discovered her new powers, she fought along with Hibari, she confessed her love to him, and they kissed.

Kyokai froze in her spot as she remembered Hibari kissing her under the rain, she placed her palms on her pink cheeks and gasped "Kyoya kissed me ! Kyoya kissed me ! Kyoya kissed me !" She thought "why can't I stop thinking about it !? What did Kyoya felt when he did that !? How am I be able to face him when I get to school !?" She shook her head "I'm just going to school and get to class without bumping into him" she nodded at the thought and walked fast to school. But got bumped into Tsuna, Gokudera, and Yamamoto, that made them all fall.

"Oh ! Ohayo, Hayashi-san" Tsuna greeted "watch where your going, Hayashi !" Gokudera glared "Yo Kai ! Anything new ?" Yamamoto asked which made Kyokai gasp "IDidntKissAnyone !!" She yelled blushing "huh ?" Yamamoto said "I mean, there is a class I don't want to kiss-miss !" She corrected herself "what ?" Gokudera said "nothing !" Kyokai blushed and ran "what's wrong with her ?" Yamamoto asked "don't know. Maybe Oni-san knows" Tsuna said.

Kyokai panted as she stood next to the school gates "that was horrible" she thought "now that I reached the school, all I have to do is to try not bump into Kyoya and everything will be ok" she said then took a deep breath and walked to the building. While she was checking the hallways, students stepped aside and started whispering.

"Ah~ Hayashi-San is so cool" a girl said "he looks like Hibari-san. Scary" the boys whispered to each other "is that Hibari Senpai's younger brother ?" A boy asked "no idiot" another said. Kyokai sighed "they still think I'm a boy. I introduced myself when I came and I'm pretty sure I was wearing a skirt" she thought and got cut off when she bumped into Kyoko.

"Good morning Kyo-chan" Kyoko smiled "m-morning" Kyokai nodded "what will happen if Sasagawa knew about the kiss ? She's a girl so she might give me an advice. No matter how much I hate to ask" Kyokai thought "Kyo-chan ?" Kyoko called "huh ?" Kyokai said "oh um, Sasagawa. I have something to ask you" Kyokai said "but it's a bit embarrassing" she whispered "what is it, Kyo-chan ?" Kyoko asked. Kyokai opened her mouth to talk but got cut off by Ryohei's yell "KAAAAAII !!" He ran to them waving.

"I'll ask you later. Right now, I need to go to class" Kyokai told Kyoko and ran the same speed as Tsuna running away from Hibari. Once she got in her classroom, she took off her Disciplinary committee jacket and placed it in her seat. She put her hands in her pocket and sat on her seat, she sank on her seat sighing. Tsuna and his group opened the door of the classroom and peeked from it "why are we spying on Kyo-chan, Tsuna-kun ?" Kyoko asked "there is something off about Hayashi-san. So we're going to find out without asking" Tsuna explained.

"So why don't we ask her ?" Yamamoto said "because she will say nothing and walk away" Gokudera said. They saw two girls walk passed Kyokai. One of them dropped her book next to Kyokai and continued to walk to her seat, not noticing that her book was missing. Kyokai looked next to her and saw the book. She picked it up and walked to the girl with the brown hair. The girl was talking to her friend, a black haired girl who was sitting behind her, so she didn't notice that Kyokai was in front of her desk. The black haired girl gasped making her friend to look in front of her. She blushed when she saw Kyokai and in the same time, scared.