Chapter 60

Reminder: I don't own KHR, only my OCs.

________________

Chapter 60

________________

"Let go" Kyokai groaned as she struggled from Kyoya's strong grip. She was just cooking, when he came and hugged her from behind, resting his forehead on her shoulder "no" he said.

He rested his chin on her shoulder and kissed her neck "Kai, make me tea" he mumbled "tea, tea, Kai, tea, don't ignore me, Kyokai don't ignore me, Kyokai, Kai, tea" he let out muffled words against her hair, she sighed "I'll cook breakfast first then I'll make breakfast for the both of us" she said "no, tea, now" he growled.

She pop a vein "then make it yourself" she said. He lift up their hands with the rings on it and kissed it "it would taste different" he mumbled against her hand "be patient and sit" she pushed him toward the chair "Arf !" Aki claimed on he leg "wait, Aki. I'll give you your food in a second" Kyokai said "Arf !" Aki barked "sit" Kyokai glared, Kyoya sat on the chair as Aki sat on the floor "not you, Kyoya" she sighed.

He stood up as she turned back to cooking "Kai" he said "I feel lonely" he tilted his head. She looked at him glaring then sighed. She walked to him and kissed his nose. He slightly blushed while glaring then pushed her face "Oi" she said "Itai !" He smacked her head.

She held her head "what was that for ?" She said "your one to talk" he glared "I did it because you were lonely ! To make you feel better" she said as she blushed "hn" he tilted his head "so this is what your going to do whenever I feel lonely ?" He grabbed her forearms, pulling her to him "K-Kyoya !" She blushed as she looked away "look at me" he said.

She looked at him while still blushing "you need to think.." He said as he leaned into her face "how it makes people feel when you do this to them" he kissed her cheek then nibbled her ear "n-no~" she bit her lower lip. He pushed her against the table and pinned her wrists above her head with one hand "your such a turn on" he smirked and kissed her cheek again.

He stopped kissing her when he felt Aki tug on his pants with his mouth "Inu, don't interrupt" Kyoya said "no" Kyokai pushed him off her and she stood up "Inu" Kyoya glared at Aki, who only barked in happiness.

"Kai" Kyoya hugged Kyokai again "kiss me, I'm bored" he said, she looked at him and blushed "Kyoya fix your bed hair" she glared "how can I not notice it ?" She thought "hn ?" He tilted his head as he put his hand on his hair "ahhhh~" he tried to talk as she opened his mouth by pulling his cheeks "you look stupid~" she said.

She shoved a toast in his mouth and went to place two plates of pancakes on the table "munch, munch,munch..." He chewed on the toast, but looked like he was pouting.

After she put food for Aki, she went to sit across Kyoya, who was eating pancakes. Aki suddenly ran and barked at the door "what's with him ?" Kyoya said and got up to check "Oi Inu" he picked up Aki then glanced at the door "hn ?" He opened it to see middle aged man, he had black hair, green eyes, and glasses. He was wearing grey suit, white dress shirt underneath, and red tie "..." They stared at each other for a long time, Aki just wiggled his tail.

"Am I in the wrong house ?" The man said "well, I don't know you, so you might be" Kyoya said "his voice sounds familiar" the man mattered "what ?" Kyoya narrowed his eyes "nothing !" The man flinched "who's at the door, Kyo ?" They heard Kyokai "no one" Kyoya said "how rude !" The man thought.

Kyokai opened the door wider to see "what are you doing here ?" She said "I'm sorry to disturb you, Kyokai-sama" the man smiled "I told you to not to come today" she glared "I'll bring it tomorrow" she said "they need it today" he said.