Chapter 82

_______________

Chapter 82

_______________

"Kyoya..." Kyokai's eye twitched in annoyance "hm ?" Kyoya hummed while hugging her from behind as she was making dinner "let go, I can't cook like this" she said "no" he rubbed his face on her neck "can you at least wear a shirt ?" She glared "why ? I'm a guy after all" he smirked.

"Ow" he rubbed the bump on his head "go wear a Damn shirt" she glared "why is it a big of a deal to not wear a shirt ?" He sighed as he sat on the chair "I would like to see you shirtless" he glared.

BAM !!

His face got crashed on the table because she hit him with the pan "I hate you" she glared "fine, I'll go wear a shirt if you give me a kiss" he said "how about wear a shirt or I'll kick you out ?" She said "I like my choice better" he said.

They heard the doorbell rang which made Kyokai sigh "Kyoya..." She said in a warning tone "fine" he sighed and got up to go to her room. As she was about to go to the door, she suddenly got tackled to the ground "Kyo-chan ! I missed you desu~" Haru said "Miura ! How did you get inside the house !?" Kyokai glared "Ikuto-san opened the window for us" Haru smiled "wait ! Everyone is here !?" Kyokai looked at the others, who got in front the window.

"Sorry to disturb, Hayashi-san" Tsuna smiled "Ikuto knows how to break into people's houses, that's funny" Yamamoto laughed "is that how you got into my house yesterday !?" Kyokai yelled at them, the boys looked away.

She sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose "why are you guys here anyway ?" She said "we're here to hang out, Kyo-chan !" Shitt.P hugged her "don't hug me !" Kyokai tried to push her "Kai, what's with the loud noise ?" Kyoya got out of Kyokai's room to see the gang "why are they here ?" He said.

"We are here for Kyokai-chan !" Ikuto said "you, get out" Kyoya glared at him "who are you to kick me out of the house !?" Ikuto pointed at him "enough !" Adelheid smacked his head.

"I can understand why are you all here, but why are they here ?" Kyoya glared at Dino and Mukuro "Kufufu~ I wanted to see how Kyokai is doing" Mukuro smirked "yeah ! And to hang out, because we're friends" Dino laughed "I won't let you two get close to her, I'm the only one who can touch her" Kyoya glared "oh God, please protect me from those pervert weirdos" Kyokai prayed in the corner.

They sat on the floor in Kyokai's living room in a circle, with all snacks and drinks "let's play a game !" Ikuto suggested "Kyokai-chan ! I dare you to kiss me !" He jumped on Kyokai "Itai !" Kyoya kicked him "don't come near Kyokai, Cherry" he wrapped his arm around Kyokai's shoulders.

"Let's play king game" Yamamoto smiled "yeah ! Let's play it !" Haru said "I'm not playing" Kyoya said "Hibari ! You are going to have fun even by force to the Extreme !!" Ryohei struggled from Koyo's grip "please calm down, Ryohei" Kyokai said "come on, it can't be that bad" she told Kyoya, he sighed "fine"

They brought pieces of papers with numbers and a red mark on them "who's the king !?" They slipped the papers and stared at it "ah ? Kaoru ! Your the king !" Yamamoto pointed "so ! What's your order ?" He laughed "hm.." Kaoru thought for a while "number 6...juggle vegetables" he mumbled "oh ? I'm number 6 !" Dino laughed.

After Kyokai gave Dino some vegetables, he stood on the spot he was sitting and started to juggle. Of course, most of them were laughing. Dino suddenly messed up, because Romario wasn't with him, so he fell on his face and dropped all the vegetables "you'll buy new ones" Kyokai said "a-ah" Dino said.

"Who's the king !?" They slipped the papers again and stared at it "Kufufu~ it's me" Mukuro smirked "oh no !" Most of them thought, who knows what would Mukuro order "number 12..." He smirked at Kyoya, who glared "I dare you to go on the roof and shout as loud as you can" Mukuro said.