Chapter 37

__________________

Chapter 37

__________________

The next day, Kyokai sat up and stretched her arms above her head. Kyoya wrapped his arm around her hips and buried his face on her side.

"Kyoya" she brushed his hair "hn" he hummed and tightened the embrace "how troublesome" she sighed and got up by moving his arm.

She was wearing a loss dress shirt and some shorts so it was ok for her to walk around the base. She entered the kitchen and saw the girls making breakfast while the others were sitting on the table.

"Morning, Kyokai" Dino smiled "hn" Kyokai ignored him and walked to the counter "eh !? Are you still upset about yesterday ?" He said, she was still ignoring him and took out two mugs "maybe she's in a bad mode" Yamamoto said "g-good morning, Hayashi-san" Tsuna smiled "morning, Sawada" Kyokai said over her shoulder "or maybe not" Gokudera said.

Kyoko and Haru giggled "what's so funny ?" Kyokai asked "Kyo-chan looks cute with her bed hair" Kyoko said "ah, I forgot" Kyokai ran her hand through her hair "I'll be going" she carried two mugs of tea and walked to the door "ah ! Kyokai ! Tell Kyoya that we got training today" Dino said "only if you don't brag into my room again" she glared over her shoulder and left.

When she entered the room again, she found Kyoya still sleeping "Kyoya" she sat on the edge of the bed "I made two mugs of tea by accident" she bent to kiss his cheek.

Kyoya groaned and sat up. He placed the two mugs on the table side and pulled her to his chest "don't kiss me while I'm sleeping" he rested his chin on her head "you wouldn't wake up" she sighed and got up.

"I'll go change in the bathroom, be right back" she left. When she came back she saw him fully dressed but still on the bed "Kyoya, wake up" she said "hmm" he turned. She sighed "I don't have a choice"

"Pervert Freak, we're here" Kyokai entered the kitchen while dragging something with her "oh good-Kyoya !?" Dino stood up from his seat. Kyokai dragged Kyoya and dropped him "what happened to Hibari-san !?" Tsuna paled "he wouldn't wake up so I kicked him off the bed" Kyokai shrugged.

"I didn't have enough sleep yesterday" Kyoya sat up rubbing his head "you sleep all the time" Kyokai said as Kyoya sat next to Dino "what kept you up all night ?" Yamamoto asked "he was staring at Kyokai sleeping all night" Dino laughed "that was actually true" Kyoya admitted.

Dino noticed that Tsuna, Gokudera, and Yamamoto paled and the atmosphere seems strange "Hibari Kyoya and Dino Cavallone" the two flinched. Kyokai was behind them with a deadly area, a scary glare, while cracking her knuckles.

"I wonder what level should I punish you both" she said, making them sweat in fear and gulp "RUUN !!" Dino pulled the back of Kyoya's collar and started running. They left the kitchen just in time the knives hit the door.

"Heh, easy to fool" Kyokai smirked and sat down "Hayashi-san, you scare me" Tsuna sweat dropped "that's what they get for messing with me" Kyokai said "I better stop making her mad then" Gokudera mattered to himself "oh, time for training" Kyokai got up "oh, and good luck having your day without the girls" she smirked and left "huh !?" They stood up "she's on the girls side" Tsuna said "that Damn woman !" Gokudera growled.

To Kyoya and Dino's shock, Kyokai told them that she won't do any housework such as cooking, that made Dino cry to death "Kyokai !!! You can't stop cooking ! I love your cooking !!" Dino hugged her legs "what do you mean I won't sleep with you anymore ?" Kyoya glared "the girls found a way for me to sleep without you" Kyokai explained.

"I'll be training with you and that's all, you boys can handle the rest" she said then smirked "all right, we get it. We can handle it by ourselves ! Let's get to training" Dino stood up and tossed something to Kyokai "a box weapon ?" She said "that's your future self's animal box" Dino said.