Chapter 57

______________

Chapter 57

_______________

The next day, classroom A-2 had a new student. Kyokai was talking with Adelheid when suddenly Kyoko walked toward her "Kyo-chan !" She called. Kyokai looked behind Kyoko to see Chrome, wearing Namimori uniform. She was the new transfer "Chrome ?" Kyokai said.

Chrome sobbed and hugged Kyokai "Kyokai-nee" she sobbed on her shoulder. Kyokai glanced at Kyoko, who shrugged for an answer "there, there" Kyokai gently patted Chrome's head "let's wash your face" she wiped her tears and smiled.

So they decided to make a welcome party for Chrome in Tsuna's house. They were playing the impression contest. Lampo went first, he was Enma's black hole. Next was Gokudera, he was Yamamoto. Then it was Ryohei, he was I-Pin, then Reborn, which was creepy.

"I wonder who's next ?" Haru said "hey" the figure came out of the curtains "H-Hibari-san !!" Tsuna said "hn, herbivore" Kyoya crossed his arms "Caoissu, Hibari" Reborn smirked "ah, infant" Kyoya said "w-what is Hibari-san doing here !?" Tsuna said "some students has damaged my school, for that, I'll bite them to death" Kyoya glared "HEEEEIII !!!" Tsuna screamed.

"I'll be giving you 9 points for that" Reborn said "it doesn't matter, I just wanted to have a little fun" Kyoya smirked "Eh !?" Tsuna said "can't you see ? It's Kyokai" Adelheid said "Chee~" Kyokai made a piece sign.

"EHHHHHH !?" They said "I really thought it was Hibari-san, that was dangerous desu~" Haru said "Hahi ! It was dangerous desu~" Kyokai copied her voice by covering her mouth "can you do Mukuro-sama, Kyokai-nee ?" Chrome asked "Kufufu~ of course, my cute Chrome" Kyokai smirked by Mukuro's voice, Chrome blushed "since when do you copy voices, Kyo-chan ?" Kyoko said "I only do it when I'm bored. I also used to do Ryohei's voice when we were 9" Kyokai explained "that explains Hibari's voice" Adelheid said "what do you mean ?" Kyokai said.

Adelheid raised a brow "you just did it" she said "I'm actually here" Kyoya stood by the door "HEEEEI HIBARI-SAN !!" Tsuna said "Oi Kyo, your late" Kyokai glared "I was here the whole time actually, I still can't believe you managed to copy me" he said "who do you think gives orders to the Disciplinary members while your gone ?" Kyokai said "so wait, you were the one who told them to put pineapple on my desk ?" He glared.

There was a really long pause "otherwise, they wouldn't have been bitten to death" Kyokai said in Kyoya's voice "Kyokai" Kyoya had dark area around him, that was the first time they saw Kyokai making Kyoya angry "Kufufu~ sorry, but I was pretty bored that time. And it wasn't my fault that Tetsuya brought the pineapple" she said in Mukuro's voice "Kamikorosu" Kyoya pulled out his tonfa.

"Ciao Ciao" Kyokai started running and Kyoya chased her around the room, they sweat dropped "YOSH ! EXTREME RUN !!" Ryohei started running with them. He suddenly tripped, bumped into Kyoya, who bumped into Kyokai, and they fell flat on the floor on top of each other.

They sweat dropped again "in the end, is that normal ?" Koyo said "ah, they are like that since they met" Reborn said "Ryohei would be the loud one, Hibari would be the quiet one, and Kyokai would be quiet yet energetic, so basically she's the boss of the group" he explained "get off me" Kyokai glared "hn, that's what you get" Kyoya smirked "sorry to the Extreme !!" Ryohei laughed.

Kyokai groaned and pushed them off her "seriously, you guys weight a ton" she said "oh !? She's angry, where did that smile go ?" Ryohei said "I believe it is hidden inside" Kyoya said. They pulled Kyokai's cheeks to show her teeth, she pop an irk mark "there it is !!" Ryohei laughed "hn" Kyoya smirked "Onii-san and Hibari-san are teaming up on Hayashi-san !?" Tsuna thought.

He flinched when he heard a thud sound. He saw Kyoya and Ryohei knocked out of the floor after they got kicked by Kyokai "she eventually beat them up !!" Tsuna paled.

=Time Skip=

"Munch, munch, munch..." Kyoya chewed his food as he and Kyokai sat in her kitchen "Kyoya, chew slowly, your gonna get choked" Kyokai said "why are you in a rush anyway ?" She raised a brow, he only chewed his food.

"You done ?" He asked, she nodded. He picked up their plates and put them in the sink. She gasped when he picked her up and walked to her room. He collapsed on the bed and her with him. He pulled the sheets on them. He sighed as he buried his face in her hair "feels right" he mumbled.

He suddenly pulled out a box from under the pillow "here" he said "what's this ?" She asked as they sat up "why don't you open it ?" He said. She opened the box to see two rings "rings ?" She said. He took one ring, took her hand gently, and put the ring through her finger "this proves that your mine" he kissed it then wore the other ring "and this proves that I'm yours" he kissed her cheek "I just wanted to give you this"

They stared at each other's eyes for a while then kissed. He took their hands with the rings and entwined them together. He laid down with her on top of him, and his arm under his head "hey Kyoya" she said, he growled "Kai, you only call my nickname when we're alone" he glared "wait, you get embarrassed if I called you 'Kyo' in public ?" She smirked, he looked away while slightly blushing "because it's cute when you say it" he mumbled "your so cute" she kissed his cheek.

He glared from the corner of his eyes as he pop a vein "eh ?" She raised a brow. She gasped as he pulled her under the covers and closed the lights "Kyo !" She yelled as he started teasing her with kisses.

She blushed red as she covered her face while he was staring close to her face "why are you hiding ?" He moved her fingers "don't hide your face from me" he tried to remove her hands "Kyoya !" She said.

She managed to turn on her stomach. He kissed her shoulder "your easily embarrassed" he whispered in her ear as his hands reached her waist. She gasped when he lift up her shirt to her waist "K-Kyo !" She clenched on the bed sheets. He bent down to nibble her ear "how come you make lovable nosies ?" He kissed her neck "I want to hear more" he smirked and sucked on her skin.

"D-Don't leave a mark, idio-ah !" She gasped when he bit her. He licked the mark "make more nosies, Kyokai" he whispered "n-no" she said. His hand went under her shirt to grab her breast "ow" he was laying down next to her, rubbing the bump on his head that she gave him. She clenched on the bed sheets while madly blushing.

She glanced at him and found him sleeping, giving her his back. She felt guilty because she hit him. She got off the bed, went to his side, laid down in front of him, she kissed his forehead, and snuggled on his chest "Gomen" she said. He looked at her and covered her with the sheets "it's fine" he kissed her and wrapped his arm around her, burying his face in her hair.