Chapter 49

_________________

Chapter 49

_________________

Kyokai was out of breath as she ran through the halls of Nami Chu. It's not normal for her to be running in school, but it was an emergency "now I know how Sawada really feels !" She thought.

She entered the library, where no one was there, and closed the door. She peeked from the door to see Kyoya looking for her. He didn't find her and kept running. She closed the door again and sighed in relief. She touched her lips and blushed "that Hibaka, kissing me all over the sudden" she thought.

"Still running ?" She looked up to see Adelheid "ah, from Kyoya" Kyokai said "you don't seem to get along with Sawada and the others very well" Adelheid said "excuse me ?" Kyokai said "even the girls, Sasagawa's sister would always get closer to you, but you keep pushing her away. You would always find Sawada weak, and would always fight with Gokudera, you would find it strange that Yamamoto keep smiling, and how you would ignore Sasagawa even though he's trying to help"

Kyokai chuckled "that was the old me, Princess" she said, Adelheid narrowed her eyes. Kyokai crossed her arms "I would tell you only one secret about me, I do not know how react around girls, like Sasagawa's sister" she began "but you are different, makes me want to beat you up" Adelheid glared at that "I told you days before, I do not consider Sawada as my boss, that's because I see him as a little brother. Gokudera is almost like an annoying cousin of mine. I found it strange that Yamamoto keep smiling, because he comforts everyone with that. As for Ryohei, I found it amazing how he would be by my side as I push him foreword in return" Kyokai smirked after that.

"What about Hibari then ?" Adelheid said "hm, that's a secret" Kyokai placed her finger on her lips "hm ?" The door suddenly open and she fell on her back "found you" she flinched at the voice "done playing hide and seek ?" Kyoya smirked "Kyoya !" Kyokai gasped. She rolled backward and started running again, he ran after her.

Adelheid watched them as they ran. She sighed "Hayashi sure is something" she said "I better keep an eye on her" she thought.

"K-Kyoya !" Kyokai gasped as Kyoya made her back hit the wall, with his hands on both sides of her head "s-someone might see us !" She whispered "hn, everyone left. I really don't care what they see" he smirked "I really...want to bite you to death right now" he let out his breath against her lips "hard" he leaned in.

As Ikuto was walking and looking for Kyokai, he turned a corner and spotted Kyoya and Kyokai. She had her hands on his mouth. Ikuto his behind the corner when he saw how serious their eyes were.

Kyoya pulled back as he removed his hands from the wall "something wrong ?" He said "I want to tell you something important" Kyokai said "hn ?" He tilted his head "if something bad happened..." she said "no matter what happened, I will always love you, Hibari Kyoya" she said "and I will always be there for you" she added.

He slightly smiled and grabbed her face to kiss her forehead "idiot, I'll protect you forever" he ruffled her hair. She grabbed his hand that was on her head and he looked at her confused "l...I swear with my life ! That I will stay by your side" she said as she held his hand tightly.

He rested her head on his shoulder as he pulled her into an embrace "just change that look in your face" he grabbed bother her cheeks with one hand.

"Love him forever ?" Ikuto mumbled. He started walking away with his hands in his pockets "Ikuto" Enma walked to him "oh, Enma" Ikuto smiled "are you alright ?" Enma said "hey Enma, do you really think of me as a family ?" Ikuto said "well, I always think of you as my older brother" Enma said. Ikuto laughed and patted his head "remember, if you ever upset because of our past, come talk to me" he said "ah" Enma slightly smiled.

As Ikuto walked away, his smile dropped "I'm sorry, Enma" he thought. Enma watched him leave, he went to the corner that Ikuto was standing. He peeked from the corner to see Kyoya and Kyokai smiling at each other as they hugged "that's right" Enma thought "I didn't give Ikuto a hug, not even once" he thought "I'm sorry, Ikuto"

=Time Skip=

"You can't be serious, Dad" Kyokai glared. She was sitting across the ninth in the hotel that he was staying at. She went to visit him the day after Tsuna and Reborn visited "Sawada carrying on the will of Vongola ? Aren't you rushing a bit ?" She said "my dear daughter, let the boy decide his own choice" he said "also, I want you to give Tsuna the sin at the ceremony"

Kyokai looked at him shocked "Vongola's sin ? Me ?" She said and he nodded "enough of that ! I want to hear about that young man that Reborn mentioned. Tsuna's Cloud Guardian" he said, she slightly blushed "well..." She said.

"I actually glad that I met him" she said "he's scary and cold as what people say, but he's really kind hearted and caring" she smiled "I was right, you are growing up" he chuckled "as long as your happy, then I am as well. And if you like him, then I'll like him" he smiled "thanks, Dad" she smiled back "also, I want you to send the mafia families that the Ceremony will be held after five more days" he said "ah, I'll do that" she smiled "six days until the Ceremony" she thought as her smile dropped.

When she returned home, she found Kyoya in the kitchen "your back" he said "why didn't you go to bed ?" She asked "I was waiting for you" he said as he placed the cup he was drinking from on the sink "overworked ?" He said "hm, yes. I had to..." She paused to yawn "to send mails to everyone about the Ceremony. I will be held after six days" she said as her eyes was about to close.

He turned to see her sleeping with her head on the table. He carried her bride style and walked to her room. He placed her on the bed gently and put the covers on her. He sat down on the bed and pushed her bangs aside.

"Kyokai" he whispered. He checked in his phone the date. He smirked and closed his phone "guess who's going to be 15 tomorrow, Kyokai ?"