Chapter 30

______________

Chapter 30

______________

"So I was thinking..." Kyokai said, Kyoya looked up from the book he was reading "what should we name our son ?" She asked "shouldn't we wait when the day comes ?" Kyoya said "I can't wait, I'm so excited" she said "hn, how about 'Kai' then ?" He suggested "you just removed 'Kyo' from my name" she crossed her arms "I know" he smirked "we should pick up another name" she stood up to sit next to him "what do you suggest ?" He asked.

She put her finger on her lips to think "I don't know, it is quite difficult to decide" she said and felt his strong arms around her "don't worry, we still have two more days" he said "Kyoya, what if our son became like those murders in the street ?" She asked worried, she hugged his waist tightly and rested her head on his shoulder "then I'll bite him to death" he said and she chuckled. She kissed him softly and he smirked as he held her chin. He leaned in as their door opened "Oi ! Are you here, Hibari ?" Ryohei yelled and they froze "Oi, do you not know how to knock ?" Kyoya glared.

Ryohei suddenly made Kyokai stand up and hugged her "KAAAAIII !!!" He laughed "Ryo-Ryohei ?" Kyokai struggled from his grip so that Kyoya won't create a deadly area "Oi" Kyoya pulled Kyokai to stand behind him "oh Kai ! Your..." Ryohei pointed at Kyokai's exposed shoulder. Kyokai gasped and wrapped her arms around her body "don't look at my wife, dirty herbivore" Kyoya covered Kyokai with his arm.

"Oops, sorry" Ryohei covered his eyes "anyway ! Kai ! I heard your pregnant to the Extreme !" He yelled and uncoverd his eyes after Kyokai fixed her Kimono "I'm Extremely happy for you !" Ryohei hugged Kyokai again but Kyoya stopped him "herbivore, hug my wife again and I'll bite you to death" Kyoya glared "sorry, sorry, I'm just happy for you two to the Extreme !" Ryohei laughed.

They sat down and Ryohei pulled out a bottle of alcohol "let's celebrate with a drink" he smiled. Kyoya looked at him from the corner of his eyes then looked away "Ryohei, Kyoya cannot drink that, neither am I" Kyokai said "what did you say !?" Ryohei said "I went all through the trouble of bringing good sake here !" He yelled "no, we do not have a high tolerance for alcohol" Kyokai explained.

"Oh ! Still kids I see !" Ryohei laughed "it's not that we can't drink, we chose not to drink. Do you not understand Japanese very well ?" Kyoya said "what !? You Bastard ! You still haven't changed ! I'm gonna beat you to the Extreme !" Ryohei stood up "Ryohei calm down" Kyokai said "oh ! I want to try a new move with you to the Extreme !" He told her "there is no way my you are going to train with my wife while she is carrying a child" Kyoya said.

Kyoya and Ryohei started to have a glaring contest with flames around them. Kyokai, who was sitting in the middle, sighed and looked down "the air here became thicker" she thought "Sasagawa-san, please don't brag in like that" Kusakabe opened the door "it's fine, don't be so uptight. I'm good friends with them anyway !" Ryohei told him.

"I heard you came here to inform me about Sawada Tsunayoshi's decision" Kyoya said "I thought you would say that, it's just that I didn't have the chance to meet up with you" Ryohei smiled "I've just met with the Sawada of ten years ago. I came to see if you've assessed. If Sawada Tsunayoshi has the determination to carry his operation though" Ryohei said "so all that talk about celebrating my pregnancy, was just an excuse to ask about that ?" Kyokai said "is that wrong ?" Ryohei said.

Kyokai sighed and stood up "where are you going ?" Kyoya asked "I'll go check on the others to see how they're doing" Kyokai said and went to her room to change. She walked in the baseg when she spotted Tsuna and Yamamoto "Tsunayoshi, Takeshi" she called and they looked at her "oh Hayashi-san" Tsuna said "Yo ! Kai !" Yamamoto smiled "how's training ?" She asked "great !" Yamamoto laughed "cheerful as always" Kyokai chuckled and ruffled his hair.