Chapter 7

________________

Chapter 7

________________

Kyokai woke up on a hospital bed "my chest hurts" Kyokai thought "why is it cold ?" Kyokai looked under the white covers and saw a bandage all over her upper body and right shoulder, but..... Who the hell wrapped it ?! " what is this ?" Kyokai sat up and took off the white cover.

"Oh, your awake" someone chuckled. Kyokai looked at her left and saw Dino with her uniform top, Kyokai glared when she also saw the bandage in his hands "you Pervert Freak."

"Eh ?" Dino looked confused then saw her covering her chest with the covers "what ?! No ! I promise that I wrapped the bandage with my eyes closed !" Dino blushed "so you did do it" Kyokai glared. Dino blushed even redder, he placed her uniform top on her bed and left yelling "it's a misunderstanding !!!!"

Kyokai stared at the door then at her then at her bandaged chest "right, I got hit on my shoulder and chest" she sighed "what am I going to tell Hibari ?" She thought.

Dino went to check on Basil and Tsuna. Dino explained to Tsuna about the Vongola Rings, he told him that the Rings with Squalo were fakes and the real ones are with him, Tsuna panicked when Dino wanted to give it to him, Tsuna ran out of the room.

Before Tsuna left the building, he stopped in front of Kyokai's room "I wonder if Hayashi-san is ok, she have been through a lot just to protect me" Tsuna thought and remembered something important "HEEEEEI !!! Hibari-san almost killed the man from the festival because he touched Hayashi-san !!! He's going to bite me to death when he sees her !!!" Tsuna ran his hands through his hair like crazy.

Tsuna peeked his head inside the room and found Kyokai sitting on her bed staring at the window, and she was giving him her back. Tsuna felt uneasy when he saw Kyokai's upper body was bandaged along with her right shoulder, so that means that she's topless but the bandage was covering her chest.

"Hayashi-san, your awake" Kyokai turned around and hissed in pain "Hayashi-san ! You should be laying down" Tsuna rushed to help her lay down "why are you here ?" Kyokai said "I'm here to check on you" Tsuna said.

"Maybe I should tell Hibari-san about this, no matter how much I hate it" Tsuna said, Kyokai sat up quickly and pulled his sleeve "don't..." She hissed in pain again "I don't want Hibari to know" she said "but..." Tsuna said but she cut him off.

"I don't want Hibari to get hurt again" she said then covered her mouth "again ?" Tsuna sat down on the chair next to her bed, she nodded then looked at her lap "and it's all because me" she whispered "what happened, Hayashi-san ?" Tsuna "I guess you should know...." She said "it happened before I left Nami Chu" she began.

=Flashback=

"Sansei, why are you avoiding me ?" Hibari asked Kyokai "I'm not avoiding you, I'm just busy that's all" Kyokai lied "Sensei, your arm is broken......who did this ?" Hibari glared "no one" She said "tell me" he demanded and she sighed "the captain of the karate club when I faced him, he broke my arm when he cheated."

"Wait Hibari !" She called when he started to walk away, he glared and clenched his fists. Hibari reached the karate club and kicked the door open "where is your boss ?" He glared then the boss stepped forwards smirking "ha ! What do you want ?" He said "your the one who hurt Hayashi" Hibari glared "oh ! Your tutor you mean, what is she ? Your girlfriend or something ?!" The boss laughed then Hibari held out his tonfa "more than you think."

Meanwhile, Kyokai got worried and decided to go to the karate club in case if Hibari was there. When she opened the door, she only saw Hibari on the floor with wounds and bruises all over his body.

"Hibari !!" She ran and kneeled next to him to put his head on her lap "why did you do this ?!" She moved his hair to see his eyes "f-for you" he said "y-your injured and it's all because of me" she said "Sensei it's nothing" he slowly sat up "no it's not nothing ! Your hurt just to get revenge for me ! It's all my fault !" She yelled "Hayashi !" He yelled "I don't care if I'm wounded or injured ! As long as your safe I'm fine !" Her eyes went wide.

"As long as your safe...." He repeated "then my wounds are healed" he said "Hibari" she said "so I promise you, that I will kill anyone who harms you, you got that ?" He said and she nodded smiling "my protective student" she thought.

=End of Flashback=

"Even though Hibari is mean and sometimes emotionless, he is very protective and caring to me" Kyokai said "I never know you and Hibari-san have this kind of relationship" Tsuna smiled "we've been together for only one year but it's seems more, since we are very close" Kyokai said.

"I should be leaving to let you have some rest" Tsuna stood up "you won't tell, right ?" Kyokai said when he reached the door "you can trust me" Tsuna smiled and left "the doctor said I should be leaving the hospital tomorrow morning, so I better see Hibari when I leave" Kyokai thought then remembered Squalo "Squalo, Squalo,Squalo" she repeated his name over and over again "uncle Squalo" she said then realized what she said "maybe a nap can help me think" she whispered and closed her eyes.

=Time Skip=

Kyokai woke up in the morning by Dino to change her bandage. When Dino turned around to throw the bloody bandage, she saw a ring next to her pillow, Kyokai picked it up and stared at it "ring ?" She thought looking at Dino "why is there a ring next to my pillow ?" She thought and hide it under her pillow so Dino won't see it.

Tsuna came to the hospital with the Ring he found this morning. He met with Gokudera and Yamamoto who were also got a Ring "that's because they are chosen" Dino came with Reborn "They are the eight Vongola Rings" Reborn said "they only have meaning when eight family members hold them."

"Eight family members ?" Tsuna repeated "the seven other Rings have been delivered to people who are worthy of protecting the next Vongola boss, Sawada Tsunayoshi" Reborn said.

Ryohei who was having a run looked at the Ring in his hand. Hibari who was in his office looked at the Ring in his hand. Another person in an abandon building had a Ring. Even adult Lambo had a Ring. And lastly, Kyokai was sitting on her bed wrapping a new bandage around her chest because Dino already wrapped around her shoulder, she then stared at the Ring on her pillow.