Chapter 76

________________

Chapter 76

________________

Days passed since Kyokai and Kyoya returned their memories. Of course, no one wanted to speak about it ever again.

Kyoya and Kyokai were sleeping on the bed as always. He had his arm around her while he buried his face on her hair. She had her arms around his bare upper body, since he took off his top in the middle of the night because it was hot.

"Oi, Kyokai" he said "hm" she slowly opened her eyes "morning" she mumbled "hn" he kissed her softly "you slept well ?" She asked "yes, because you were there with me" he stroked her hair "where's your shirt ?" She said "you don't remember our make out yesterday ?" He smirked.

She pinched his cheek "stop joking around, it's not funny" she glared "then I'll do it now" he pulled the covers on them and got on top of her "Kyo, not in the morning" she groaned "I'm sure you'll enjoy this" he smirked "I'm sure I will" she wrapped her arms around his neck "Hmm~" they kissed.

"Kyo~" she breathed out as they slightly parted. He smirked and pulled her closer by pulling her thighs and wrap her legs around his waist. He kissed her again, his hands brushed her thighs to her waist under her loos shirt "hm~" she blushed as she grabbed his hands that were slowly lifting up her shirt.

"Good morning ! Get out of bed lazy bones !!" The covers suddenly got pulled "eh ?" They broke the kiss in surprise "eh ?" Ikuto paled as he dropped the covers "HIBARI !! YO-" Ikuto got kicked in the face "don't break into the house and brag in without knocking" Kyoya glared.

"So.." Dino said as the trio walked in the shopping street. He was with the boys while the girls went shopping "Tch, why do women take so long !?" Gokudera snapped "ma, ma" Yamamoto smiled "guys !!!" Haru ran to them waving.

She panted, resting her hands on her knees "you didn't go shopping ?" Tsuna said "no ! We found something better !" Haru smiled "it all started when we saw Kyo-chan's ring !" She said "you mean this ring ?" Ryohei lift up Kyoya's hand "it just like Kyo-chan's !" Haru pointed "that's because I gave it to her" Kyoya sighed as he pulled his arm back.

"I knew it !!" Haru jumped in excitement. She pulled Tsuna and whispered something in his ear "now !" She pushed him and ran off giggling "what did she tell you ?" Dino asked and Tsuna whispered to him "how about buying something for you, Kyoya !? A suit perhaps !? I agree ! Let's go !" Dino talked really fast and started pushing Kyoya.

"What is this ?" Kyoya's eye twitched at himself in the mirror "white doesn't suit you" Dino mattered "black maybe ?" Koyo said "hm hm" they nodded "why are we doing this again, Judaime ?" Gokudera asked "I don't know, Haru told us to do it" Tsuna shrugged "come on, Kyoya ! Just choose one" Dino said.

Kyoya clicked his tongue "why ?" He said "I can't tell you that ! But I can tell you it's for Kyokai" Dino smiled "your using her to convince me, Bucking Horse ?" Kyoya glared "no no !" Dino said.

The employer of the store walked to them and asked if they need any help. He sweat dropped when they dragged him to the corner, leaving Kyoya staring at himself in the mirror "for Kyokai ?" He thought and fixed his hair "what are they planning ?" He glared.

"Can you do that ?" Tsuna asked the man "yes, sir" the man smiled and walked to Kyoya "please sir, follow me" he said "no" Kyoya glared "a-ah ! Kyoya ! He's just here to help" Dino said "hn fine" Kyoya walked ahead "I feel so bad for the wife" the man sighed "what wife ?" Kyoya raised a brow "nothing !" They said.

"Now you look perfect !" Ikuto said through his teeth "what's with your face ?" Kyoya raised a brow "Damn you !" Ikuto thought "now can we go ?" Kyoya sighed "wear this" Dino gave him a tie. Kyoya sighed and started tying it while looking at himself in the mirror. He froze in mid tying "what's wrong ?" Yamamoto asked "I like it better when Kyokai does it for me" Kyoya thought "nothing" he said.