Chapter 107

________________

Chapter 107

________________

"Hey, where do you think your going dressed like that ?" Kotoya said "I'm going out" Kyokai said as she wore her heels "I'm wearing long, don't worry" she said "your pants are too tight, go change" he said "Iyada" she said not looking at him "who are you going with anyway ?" He asked "with the girls" she said "I'm going with you" he wore his shoes.

She frowned "no" She said "at least let me walk you there" he said, she sighed "fine" she opened the door and they left "I'm sorry about my questions, it's my job to know where you are as your brother" he said "it's alright, I guess it's normal" she said.

"Oh there's Kyo-chan...with some guy" Haru said when she spotted them "now please stop kissing me or anything else, otherwise my friends will think something else" Kyokai mattered "don't worry, I won't" he put his arm around her and kissed her cheek "who do you think he is ?" Kyoko said "um that's-" Chrome got cut off "I don't know, but we have to inform Hibari-san !" Haru grabbed their hands hand and dragged them with her "I told you not to kiss me, Aho" Kyokai pulled Kotoya's cheek painfully "sorry" he rubbed his cheek.

"Awkward silent" Yamamoto laughed as Dino and Kyoya walked in front of them "the second Hibari saw his face, he punched him with his tonfa" Gokudera said "well, Dino-san is Hibari-san's brother in law" Tsuna said "how creepy !" He thought "so Kyoya" Dino said "is Kazumi already packed yet ? So she can move with me" he said "I don't know" Kyoya said "they're talking like nothing happened !" Tsuna thought.

"Tsuna-san !!!" Haru ran to them with Kyoko "you guys are not going to believe what Haru just saw !" Haru said "what ?" Yamamoto said "I saw Kyo-chan with a weird guy !!" She said "what did he look like ?" Kyoya's eye twitched "Hahi ! I-I'm not really sure" Haru said "Yo !" Kotoya waved, his arm still around Kyokai "that's him !" Haru and Kyoko pointed "you told me they were girls" Kotoya glared "I did" Kyokai said "Gomen" she mumbled "it's alright, Kai" he rested his forehead on hers.

"Itai !" She bumped his head "if you keep doing that, people will think we're couples like now !" She glared "Arreh ?" They blinked at Kotoya "that's.." They tilted their heads "Kyokai-nee get away from him !/Stay away from Hayashi, you Bastard !/run ! Kai !" They pulled out their weapons "huh ? Can't a brother walk his sister like normal people do ?" Kotoya glared "HEEEEEEII !!" Tsuna hid behind Gokudera "your not normal, Baka" Kyokai mattered.

"Hayashi Kotoya, nice to meet you" Kotoya bowed his head "Kyokai's twin" he pulled Kyokai to him "Hahi !?" Haru gasped "wait ! Don't tell me !" Dino pointed "umm" he tilted his head to think "this is more complicated than I thought" he mattered "your a girl like Kyokai !" He said "Pfff" Kyokai looked away "I'm a guy ! Is is hard to figure out !?" Kotoya glared "you have no idea what I have been through" Kyokai held her laugh "you be quiet, young lady !" He pulled her cheek "how come you never told us about your twin, Onee-san ?" Kyoko said "umm..." Kyokai blinked and Kotoya came in front of her "it's my fault, I had been studying out of town for years, Kyokai here feels upset just by talking about it" he explained "I hope you forgive me" he slightly smiled "ehhhh" the girls blushed "what are you trying to pull off ?" Kyokai's eye twitched.

"Go home, I'm with my friends now" she pushed him and went to hug Kyoya's arm "Iyada, I want to get to know to your friends too you know" he smirked and put his arm around Kyoya's shoulders "Grrr" they glared at each other "Hibari-san seemed to be troubled in the middle !!" Tsuna thought "I'm actually here for your sister" Kyoya told Kotoya "what was that ? Going somewhere alone with my sister ?" Kotoya's eye twitched "let's settle this" he said as they stood across each other "fine by me" Kyoya said "let's go" Kyokai walked ahead.

"Are you sure it's alright if we left them ?" Kyoko asked "yes, they do that all the time" Kyokai waved her hand "oh ! Let's go to the store !" Haru pointed and dragged the girls with her, the boys sighed and followed them. The boys watched the girls pick clothes and try them on, Kyokai was still not used to go shopping with the girls, but not as before "let's settle this tomorrow" Kotoya mattered and he and Kyoya entered the store "hn" Kyoya wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth.