Chapter 12

________________

Chapter 12

________________

The next day, Kyokai woke up in her bed and being tied with rope "what is this ?!" Kyokai sat up and saw Hibari sitting on a chair in front of the bed "your finally awake. You slept yesterday while I was carrying you. So I placed you on your bed" Hibari explained "but why am I tied with rope ?" Kyokai glared "so you won't run away" was his answer.

"Kyoya, untie me !" Kyokai rolled and fell off the bed on her right shoulder. She groaned in pain and sat up. The rope started to get lose but she wasn't able to untie it "are you alright ?" Hibari asked "what do you think ?!" Kyokai yelled. His eyes went wide at her position. Loss rope, blushing face. He then felt the heat on his cheeks.

He walked to her and picked her up bride style, and placed her on the bed "there" he untied the rope "great. Now my shoulder hurt" she held her right shoulder "off" he pointed at her top.

She looked at him blushing and he pulled out a roll of bandage "no" she wrapped her arms over her chest. He sighed and took off his school tie to tie it over his eyes "does this makes you feel more comfortable ?" He asked "yes" she nodded and helped him to sit on the bed since he couldn't see.

She took off her top and the bandage then looked at him. When he heard her took off her top, he gulped and felt his heart beat race "Kyoya" he almost flinched "hn ?"

"Are you nervous ?" She asked and held his hand "I-I'm fine" he said and stretched his arm looking for her shoulder. She took his hand and placed it on her shoulder "it's here" she said. He nodded and started to wrap the bandage with a bit of her help.

He used his other hand and accidentally placed it above her chest "hn ?" He thought "w-wait" he heard her whisper "up not down" he couldn't hear what she said because she she was mumbling. So his hand slowly went down but she grabbed it and placed it up "I told you not down" she said. He blushed when he realized where he was to touch.

"Hang on a second" she said after he's done wrapping the bandage. She wore her top then looked at him. He was still covering his eyes with his tie so she reached the back of his head to untie it but he surprised her by placing his palm on her cheek.

"Kyoya ?" She said "wait. Don't untie it" he said placing his other palm on her other cheek "what are you doing ?" She asked "memorizing your face, so when I get blind one day, I'll know it's you" he explained.

Her eyes widen when she suddenly saw a picture of Hibari getting beat up by Mukuro, flash in her head. She then grabbed his cheeks with her hands and saw the time when Hibari fought with Mukuro. When Mukuro stabbed him and when he used Sakura illusion. All the memories of Mukuro reached her mind.

"Rokudo...Mukuro ?" She thought. She then remembered the time when she bumped into a pineapple haired guy "I am Rokudo Mukuro. And you ?" His voice came across her mind "Kyokai" she snapped out of her thoughts "something wrong ? You've been awfully quiet" Hibari said "no" she said "good" he said brushing her lip with his thump.

He then leaned in, pulling her face to his when the door suddenly flew open "Kyokai !!" Dino yelled and they both froze "eh ?" He sweat dropped.

"Who are you ? I'll bite you to death" Hibari stood up still eyes covered, pulling out his tonfa "um.." Dino sweat dropped because Hibari wasn't actually facing him "Kyoya" Kyokai stood up and uncovered his eyes "hn ?" Hibari looked around then at Kyokai "there" Kyokai tied his tie around his neck.

"What are you doing here, herbivore ?" Hibari glared at Dino "I'm here to pick you up" Dino explained "but looks like I interrupted something" he laughed "I'm going to see Yamamoto's match. And I'm taking you guys with me" he said.